Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78

Thread: Newbies outing?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsc View Post
    Wow.. that's is early..

    But my bed don't allow me to wake up so early on sunday..

    Thanks for your value input.. hope you can make it on 4th Oct.
    Haha, me too , it would be tough waking up early.
    Weekend is the only time I get to slack off in bed.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    hope to have more ppl to join...

  3. #23
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Since it's the Mooncake festival you guys may want to go to Chinese Garden in the evening for the lantern light up instead.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  4. #24

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Hi, I'm an amateur too.

    Date:03-oct09 (Sat)
    Venue: walkabout in Raffles Place do landscape shooting.(meeting Place Raffles Place MRT)
    time: 9am-12pm

    kindly post your confirmation and PM me your mobile.

    1. Brian (Nick:yimsin)
    2. Sam (Nick:samsc) might need to work on Sat, so 50 -50 You can also add me into your msn : samwng78@hotmail.com
    3. Eric (Nick: ericwayne) you can also add me : pethetkyaw@hotmail.com
    4. Richard(Nick: richardcceur) msn@ - richard_62@hotmail.com

    Looking forward to see you all on 3th Oct!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________

    Date:04-oct09 (Sun)
    Venue: Chinese Garden (Chinese Garden MRT)
    time: 9am-12pm

    kindly post your confirmation and PM me your mobile

    1. Brian (Nick:yimsin)
    2. Sam (Nick:samsc)
    3. Eric (Nick: ericwayne)

  5. #25

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    from my observation , its better for those people who can really make it to book up a spot with TS.

    If you can't make it or may not be able to attend , please show some consideration and give up the spot for other interested parties who are genuinely able to make it.

    This saves time/minimise clutter for TS who is organising and makes the event a successful one.

    My 2cts of experience from the last outing i organised for Chinese Garden

    Cheers!
    Last edited by SpyGlass; 29th September 2009 at 10:37 AM.
    Run and Gun All for Fun!
    Nikon D90/ Tokina 11-16mm / Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

  6. #26

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrockshow View Post
    from my observation , its better for those people who can really make it to book up a spot with TS.

    If you can't make it or may not be able to attend , please show some consideration and give up the spot for other interested parties who are genuinely able to make it.

    This saves time/minimise clutter for TS who is organising and makes the event a successful one.

    My 2cts of experience from the last outing i organised for Chinese Garden

    Cheers!


    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Since it's the Mooncake festival you guys may want to go to Chinese Garden in the evening for the lantern light up instead.
    sam/eric what do u think abt galdor suggestion or we still stick on with our plan


    come on guys join us so we could plan more outing together next round

  7. #27

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by playplay View Post
    For those interested to carry lantern or do some candid shots, this is a good time!!!
    Also can learn to capture night portraiture and the colorful lights and lantern.

    Date : Saturday, 3 October 2009
    Time : 7.30pm 10pm
    Venue : Start point at open field near Outram Park MRT and end point at The Central
    Locals and visitors alike are invited to immerse in the sound and light of the festival by joining in the lantern walk down Eu Tong Sen Street. They will be greeted by a wide range of entertainment from dragon and lion dances to stilt walkers and fire eaters during the walk. The lantern walk will conclude with stage performances and pyrotechnics display at The Central by the Singapore River.
    I am thinking about going down on 3th Oct evening. So, I am free to come down on Sat morning and Sunday Morning.
    Or we can all go together on 3th Oct there.

    Hmm, that would make altogether three outings??

  8. #28

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Errmm..

    I dun think there will going to be any lantern display in chinese garden this year.

    All events has been moved to Chinatown instead.

    Visit here for more info:
    http://www.etour-singapore.com/singa...-festival.html

  9. #29

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaporisatuer View Post
    Errmm..

    I dun think there will going to be any lantern display in chinese garden this year.

    All events has been moved to Chinatown instead.

    Visit here for more info:
    http://www.etour-singapore.com/singa...-festival.html
    Yep, I think so. I checked Chinese Garden, cuz normally they have big lanterns there, but no news this year.

    So, I am planning to go down to the 'Mass Lantern Walk' which is on 3rd Oct evening.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Hey guys, any of you working around Raffles Place/Tanjong Pagar area? I am thinking we can organise short walk-around photography outings after work at these areas. I bring my camera with me to work everyday so its good to have kakis to shoot with.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by yimsin View Post




    sam/eric what do u think abt galdor suggestion or we still stick on with our plan


    come on guys join us so we could plan more outing together next round
    I prefer to stick to the plan. Sun- CG_9am

    What said you..

  12. #32

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by EricWayne View Post
    I am thinking about going down on 3th Oct evening. So, I am free to come down on Sat morning and Sunday Morning.
    Or we can all go together on 3th Oct there.

    Hmm, that would make altogether three outings??
    Bro.. even only 3 of us.. I hope the outing still ON. okey

  13. #33

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Frankly speaking...

    Sometime, I prefer the outing in small group, b'cos is easy to move around and focus in sharing
    Even finding place to drink coffee also much convenience.

    Nevertheless, more ppl join in also good and fun..

  14. #34

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    I'm newbie too and would like to join ur outing on Sunday 4th Oct.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by andy0908 View Post
    I'm newbie too and would like to join ur outing on Sunday 4th Oct.
    You're most welcome.. PM me or Brian (nick: yimsin) ur mobile.

  16. #36
    Member kenpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    telok blangah drive
    Posts
    161

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsc View Post
    Sorry for all the confusion...

    There is two events in this weekend..

    1.)
    Date:03-oct09 - SATURDAY
    Venue: walkabout in Raffles Place do landscape shooting.(meeting Place Raffles Place MRT)
    time: 9am-12pm
    kindly post your confirmation and PM 'Brian' for your mobile.

    1. Brian (Nick:yimsin)
    2. Sam (Nick:samsc) might need to work on Sat, so 50 -50. You can also add me into your msn : samwng78@hotmail.com
    3. Eric (Nick: ericwayne) you can also add me : pethetkyaw@hotmail.com


    2.)
    Date:04-oct09 - SUNDAY
    Venue: Chinese Garden (meet @ Chinese Garden MRT)
    time : 9am - 12pm
    kindly post your confirmation and PM me for your mobile.

    1. Sam (Nick:samsc). You can also add me into your msn : samwng78@hotmail.com
    2.
    3.
    hi i am kenneth hp 98670412
    i wud like to join sat 3 oct at raffles place mrt at 9am
    kindly give me yr contact hp to keep in touch on sat
    thanks

  17. #37

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpaul View Post
    hi i am kenneth hp 98670412
    i wud like to join sat 3 oct at raffles place mrt at 9am
    kindly give me yr contact hp to keep in touch on sat
    thanks
    Welcome...

    I've help you to PM 'Brian (Nick:yimsin)' for his easy reference / track the attendance list.

  18. #38
    Member kenpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    telok blangah drive
    Posts
    161

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsc View Post
    Welcome...

    I've help you to PM 'Brian (Nick:yimsin)' for his easy reference / track the attendance list.
    thank you for your help
    it is appreciated.
    hope to meet there.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Hi my name is Sam(nick: m3rcury747) and I would like to join in for the shoot on sat morning at raffles place and maybe sat night at outram as well... Not a dSLR user though, just a compact... 91820432 m3rcury747@hotmail.com
    Canon EOS 500D, 50mm f1.8, 28-80mm f3.5-5.6, 70-210mm f4, Speedlite 420EZ
    flickr

  20. #40

    Default Re: Newbies outing?

    Date:03-oct09 (Sat)
    Venue: walkabout in Raffles Place do landscape shooting.(meeting Place Raffles Place MRT)
    time: 9am-12pm

    kindly post your confirmation and PM me your mobile.

    1. Brian (Nick:yimsin)
    2. Sam (Nick:samsc) might need to work on Sat, so 50 -50 You can also add me into your msn : samwng78@hotmail.com
    3. Eric (Nick: ericwayne) you can also add me : pethetkyaw@hotmail.com
    4. Richard(Nick: richardcceur) msn@ - richard_62@hotmail.com
    5.kenneth (Nick: kenpaul) 98670412
    6.Sam (nick: m3rcury747) - 91820432 m3rcury747@hotmail.com

    Looking forward to see you all on 3th Oct!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________

    Date:04-oct09 (Sun)
    Venue: Chinese Garden (Chinese Garden MRT)
    time: 9am-12pm

    kindly post your confirmation and PM me your mobile

    1. Brian (Nick:yimsin)
    2. Sam (Nick:samsc)
    3. Eric (Nick: ericwayne)
    4.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •