Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so bored!!

Hi Berryhappy.

Perhaps you should learn to strip your camera and assemble it back. This will definitely get rid of your boredom

In fact, it will generate a new set of emotions for you...ie anxiety, frustration, confusion, regret, stupidity and finally, relief or anguish.

I had all those feelings when I did that to my EOS5 a long time ago.

Hi raychan and patch17,

Thanks for the suggestion...but i dont think i'll be able to put it back again...and i'm sure it will be anguish more than anything...though at last resort there's always my brothers. learned helplessness heeheehee. On second thoughts....who wants to volunteer their camera/lens?

Clive,
    half-ironman???! how to do that? eat apples every day?

DennisLee,
    yeah. used to be obsessed with computer games...have to find lots and lots of time for it leh. princess maker? sim city/tower/ant? railroad tycoon? capitalism?

yeah that's how LONG ago.
    heeheehee

Thanks all for all your suggestions!
    Think I start first with changing all my color photos to b/w version. that will take a couple of days already.

Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    Thanks all for all your suggestions!
    Think I start first with changing all my color photos to b/w version. that will take a couple of days already.
    so boliao, why not pick up some html prgramming? then you can design your own site mah.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    so boliao, why not pick up some html prgramming? then you can design your own site mah.
    thanks. actually....did that before. basic html prgramming. but have not kept up with the newer programming stuff..

how about making a scrape book with cut-outs from old magazines? can sell them off thereafter to newspaper-man as part of the CNY spring-cleaning effort

U can come & help me clean my place

Quote Originally Posted by jovedaddy
    how about making a scrape book with cut-outs from old magazines? can sell them off thereafter to newspaper-man as part of the CNY spring-cleaning effort
    That was what i used to do when i was a kid leh. U mean sell the scrape book or the old magazines thereafter? I think my scrapebooks are still lying around somewhere.

btw, i was wondering what am i doing buying old mags when CNY is just round the corner...maybe just too bored so anyhow click the PM button.

helping YOU do spring-cleaning!

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderlilz
    U can come & help me clean my place
    Hahaha lavenderlilz, you should see the state my room is in!
    My mum has already given up nagging...planning to just chose my door when people come visiting.

Made a movie to help entertain you out of your boredom...

http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mi...E-3A694F71926D

Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    or viewing sites like these?
    http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~jha331/

lmao , very soild !!
    Objection !!!

power ah! laugh until i peng

invite him to CS and share tips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12