Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: My 1,000th post!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default My 1,000th post!

    Finally, after more than a year in CS, I've reached this milestone. I know this isn't a significant thing, but this forum did broaden my knowledge and experience in photography, and also it was a great pleasure chatting and meeting in person some of the nice folks here. Here's to the next 1,000 posts!

    Cheers to all,

    Garion

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Yo Garion, I've also over hit the 2000 mark with crap/OT posting and sharing.

    But nevertheless I've met very great folks here, and very pleased with their attitude to share and teach.

  3. #3

    Default

    I just joined in as a newie here, look likes I got a long way to go man. Nevertheless, this forum has became my daily bread
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Finally, after more than a year in CS, I've reached this milestone. I know this isn't a significant thing, but this forum did broaden my knowledge and experience in photography, and also it was a great pleasure chatting and meeting in person some of the nice folks here. Here's to the next 1,000 posts!

    Cheers to all,

    Garion

    your post is very familiar...seen somewhere before....hmmm

    EDMW @ HWZ?

    BTW, how does it feel having 1K posts?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    I thought it should your 1000th post on bird flu pics ?

    Heh heh...
    http://www.avianwatchasia.org for some real bird photos
    My website : http://www.gorgeousfeathers.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    your post is very familiar...seen somewhere before....hmmm

    EDMW @ HWZ?

    BTW, how does it feel having 1K posts?
    No lar hahaha...I think thats some other fella who post that...

    Feels...great! Hhaha...finally hit 4-digits lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin
    I thought it should your 1000th post on bird flu pics ?

    Heh heh...
    Maybe the next post lor...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    No lar hahaha...I think thats some other fella who post that...

    Feels...great! Hhaha...finally hit 4-digits lol.


    Maybe the next post lor...
    4 digits in terms of dollars and cents? or just eye candy?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    4 digits in terms of dollars and cents? or just eye candy?
    If 4 digits in dollars and cents u give me lar. Anyways, tml morning going BG, interested?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    If 4 digits in dollars and cents u give me lar. Anyways, tml morning going BG, interested?
    tml i go street shooting in chinatown...got no long lens to shoot tiny and active birdies

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    tml i go street shooting in chinatown...got no long lens to shoot tiny and active birdies
    Hmm. You can still shoot macro mar rite?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Hmm. You can still shoot macro mar rite?
    but tml i go chinatown to try to capture the festive mood mah...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •