Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: recommendation for free image hosting sites

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    56

    Default recommendation for free image hosting sites

    Anyone can recommend some free image hosting sites that are good at image organization and offer large upload space?

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyl View Post
    Anyone can recommend some free image hosting sites that are good at image organization and offer large upload space?

    Thank you!
    Flickr...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #3
    Senior Member jtsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    2,081

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    I use flickr.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Flickr...
    Quote Originally Posted by jtsky View Post
    I use flickr.
    Thanks!

    But flickr only allows 100m upload per month right? Is it enough for you?

  5. #5
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyl View Post
    Thanks!

    But flickr only allows 100m upload per month right? Is it enough for you?
    Personally.. it's not the upload limit, but the 200 pictures limit... so I went for the paid flickr account.... unlimited uploads and files.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    big tree town
    Posts
    2,389

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyl View Post
    Thanks!

    But flickr only allows 100m upload per month right? Is it enough for you?
    u should ask yourself if its enough for you. this will be a better answer whether the flickr free account is suitable for you.

    if its not enough, u can always buy a pro account, its not a lot of money actually. check website for more details.

    i use flickr too. so far so happy.
    cameras are not made of tofu

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Personally.. it's not the upload limit, but the 200 pictures limit... so I went for the paid flickr account.... unlimited uploads and files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotophilic View Post
    u should ask yourself if its enough for you. this will be a better answer whether the flickr free account is suitable for you.

    if its not enough, u can always buy a pro account, its not a lot of money actually. check website for more details.

    i use flickr too. so far so happy.
    I see.. Many thanks!

  8. #8
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    definitely Flickr you won't regret it.

  9. #9
    Member LiuLangMao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    305

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    I am using multiply...no limits to upload....

  10. #10
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    Quote Originally Posted by LiuLangMao View Post
    I am using multiply...no limits to upload....
    I used that too... but sharing it is a PITA...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #11

    Default Re: recommendation for free image hosting sites

    http://www.mypicturetown.com/


    Anyone uses Photobucket?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •