Thread: Perspektiva Architectura

Default Perspektiva Architectura

Harbour Town architecture... the newest shopping mall outlet in Perth. All branded one. Any comments?

Looks a bit cluttered. Problem is too many danged purlins supporting the roof.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    Looks a bit cluttered. Problem is too many danged purlins supporting the roof.

:P
    Cluttered? danged purlins? Actually, I need more constructive comments rather than vague solutions like that

Don't understand the content of the picture. Only Architects will get it is it?

Quote Originally Posted by binadms
    Cluttered? danged purlins? Actually, I need more constructive comments rather than vague solutions like that
    Try to simplify your photo, for example by removing the distracting buildings at bottom left, or (more radically) choosing a subject that gives a bolder and clearer architectural statement. Here the criss-crossing lines of purlins seem to clash with the elliptical opening on the roof, e.g. Think about what you want the subject to be, and what emotion you want the viewer to experience.

Hope this helps!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

its a good abstract shot. australia is one place where u can find such "mood" everywhere

If its abstract that you're after, then isolate a few elements to design your composition. Right now, there's too much going on in the image and your idea is not very clearly conveyed. It looks like a grab shot from the waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    If its abstract that you're after, then isolate a few elements to design your composition. Right now, there's too much going on in the image and your idea is not very clearly conveyed. It looks like a grab shot from the waist.
    Yes...it's abstract that i'm after... and really, beauty in the eyes of beholder are different hey...

Sometimes when I see this thing as a great object, you guys might hate it. Actually, I don't know how people made up their comment from. Well at least I learn from your comment though

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    Try to simplify your photo, for example by removing the distracting buildings at bottom left, or (more radically) choosing a subject that gives a bolder and clearer architectural statement. Here the criss-crossing lines of purlins seem to clash with the elliptical opening on the roof, e.g. Think about what you want the subject to be, and what emotion you want the viewer to experience.

Hope this helps!
    It doesn't help I did want to show the great perspective building in terms of architecture... I didn't want to do some emotional stuff here ... thanks eh for the comment... I learn from it.