Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Hello... Guys and Gals...

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    AMK, Singapore
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo
    56K dial up ...Ummm still hv ppl on that meh ???

    BB now vy affordable leh
    Have... I'm still on 56k dialup at home..

    BB still relatively expensive leh..

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stk
    Have... I'm still on 56k dialup at home..

    BB still relatively expensive leh..
    Ops Ops..

    Sorri Sorri..


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    wat camera are you using?

    id rather ask "what do you like to shoot?"

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    id rather ask "what do you like to shoot?"
    Ummm wat I like to shoot.....

    Basically I think I like to take snap shoots of ppl, Senic Views....Dogs....Cars...
    the Sky...sun set......basically I am open to stuff which I find nice .....

  5. #25

    Default

    Welcome !
    Kelvin
    SMS for faster response: 96622292

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo
    Ummm wat I like to shoot.....

    Basically I think I like to take snap shoots of ppl, Senic Views....Dogs....Cars...
    the Sky...sun set......basically I am open to stuff which I find nice .....

    Welcome

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore, East
    Posts
    371

    Default

    welcome....!

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo
    Ummm wat I like to shoot.....

    Basically I think I like to take snap shoots of ppl, Senic Views....Dogs....Cars...
    the Sky...sun set......basically I am open to stuff which I find nice .....
    thats fantastic. have a great time at this forum and shoot more.
    there is a special sub forum for ladies in clubshap just fyi if you are not already in there.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo
    thks thks ,,,,,,,


    hehehe


    Wow impressive lists of Cam U hv there.....

    Me still Green green ,,,,.....still not quite sure wat and which cam is suitable for me....
    both your cameras are suitable.
    you have a film slr and a consumer digital camera.
    which is really great for your purposes.

    there are many who have expensive cameras but have a good eye is worth more than all the cameras in the world

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    thats fantastic. have a great time at this forum and shoot more.
    there is a special sub forum for ladies in clubshap just fyi if you are not already in there.
    hehehe

    Got ladies forum one ah ..Ummm oki ..I shall go in to look see...

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    both your cameras are suitable.
    you have a film slr and a consumer digital camera.
    which is really great for your purposes.

    there are many who have expensive cameras but have a good eye is worth more than all the cameras in the world
    Ummm I think so too...

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    984

    Default

    good for you. then there is nothing to worry about. happy shooting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •