Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Super Import Night AAR

Default Re: 2009 Super Import Night AAR

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Wah, really street racing man, those are legendary roads in Singapore!!

Guess we do have a race 'culture' after all

Your street racing got babes in tight shorts throw white handkerchief into the air and let it drops to the ground as start-off or not?

Or you SG 'street racers' prefer to use white doves?? What's the start-off culture in Singapore??
    how we wish in those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    there is a street racing culture in singapore but its illegal
    this site lists some popular tracks

http://www.singaporestreetracing.com/?page_id=21

Which sensible country got legalised street racing one?

You tell me Ah Beng street racing I can agree. But a race culture??

much of it is interlinked. as much as u don't see it or deny it.

anyway no more OT posts in this thread from me.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    much of it is interlinked. as much as u don't see it or deny it.

anyway no more OT posts in this thread from me.

I've seen enough. Ok, I also dun OT liao

Clean. Simple. Makes out a good composition.

Wah, really street racing man, those are legendary roads in Singapore!!

Guess we do have a race 'culture' after all

Your street racing got babes in tight shorts throw white handkerchief into the air and let it drops to the ground as start-off or not?

Or you SG 'street racers' prefer to use white doves?? What's the start-off culture in Singapore??
    lol u watch too many movies

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Actually I didn't know Lamborghinis and Mercedes are used for street racing...
    It's for those ppl with more spending power.I've saw 2 Lamborghini Gallardo racing on the PIE

Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    It's for those ppl with more spending power.I've saw 2 Lamborghini Gallardo racing on the PIE
    That one is not racing lah!! I've seen dozens of times, they just travels very fast, that's all

I think the only places u can see Lambos and Ferrari racing are in Middle East countries like Saudi and Dubai

That one is not racing lah!! I've seen dozens of times, they just travels very fast, that's all

I think the only places u can see Lambos and Ferrari racing are in Middle East countries like Saudi and Dubai
    It should be racing.they were cutting all the cars.Like what I saw during a illigal racing between a swift and a civic

Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    It should be racing.they were cutting all the cars.Like what I saw during a illigal racing between a swift and a civic

Going by your definition, like that half of Singapore's taxi drivers are also street racers liao

Why am I still OTing??

Kena STOMPED liao.
    Last edited by HeiPiGu; 29th September 2009 at 05:23 PM.

Last edited by xtemujin; 30th September 2009 at 12:30 AM.

u kena caught inside the picture?

Kena STOMPED liao.

Spoke to her for a few hrs awhile ago. Stomp puts it: If you have witnessed this incident or have more information about this model, please contact STOMP at stomp@stomp.com.sg

Does stompers/sammyboy ppl have a life?
    Last edited by dennisc; 30th September 2009 at 02:00 AM.

This is what I call EPIC SELF-OWNAGE!

All her actions only show her desperation to be a model, which in my honest opinion, she should try something else in life & not resort to this.

My opinion is that a lot of model wannabes (despite not up to mark) are being constantly praised by very polite photographers, giving them false illusion and false hope. The photographers are partly to blame too.

I agree with Dennis about his opinion on STOMPers but I think non-STOMPers would find this 'news' to be very juicy too.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    I'd actually attended a few carshows in Frankfurt. Yes they have models but they are tastefully dressed- sexy not sexual. Then there are engineers and Chief engineers there to answer any kind of technical questions you can imagine of to throw at them.

The sales team are very competent in their trade and is out to convinced you and fulfill your needs rather than push sell.

The roles of the models include opening the car door for you to have a feel of how it's like in the cabin, get some refreshments for you, etc.

Now how to you compare that.

I'm not advocating the clone of the event framework but comm'on, I believe first world people should at least have something that look close to first world?

Or am I mistaken again.
    There are actually at least 2 genres of car shows. Type one features sedan/saloon cars which are targeted towards people's transportation needs. The cars can span from Mercedes, Volvo, BMW high end business luxury models to the more affordable family cars to bring your kids out in. These tend to use car show models in such a way as to portray elegance, luxury and refinement. Models tend to be dressed in classy gowns. Note that your Ferrari, Lambo and Maseratis tend to be in these type of exhibitions.

The other type features the race cars. These cars are built for ruggedness and speed. The GTRs for example. Marketing people tend to associate such cars with macho rugged men with beautiful women around them. Such car shows will tend to use race queens in PVC and revealing attire, quite common in Tokyo and Korea. SIN09 probably falls in this category.

Speaking of two different genres in the same breath is like comparing apple to orange.

Kena STOMPED liao.
    your reaction mus be something like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isVMTN7FeFA

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    u kena caught inside the picture?
    I'll be dead by now

Quote Originally Posted by kazeeee View Post
    your reaction mus be something like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isVMTN7FeFA

Wah piang eh, this video got 101 different versions, got hokkien one also

Wah Pian! No need to shoot from below also can get upskirt picts. Somemore exposed her bra and panty. The model is obviously there to gain attention. She got what she wanted, isn't it?

I noticed at SIN that a lot of photographers are left "dry and hungry" as there are just too many photographers - some with handphone, some with PnS, others with dSLR and too little time to shoot. If the organisers can arrange for a bigger stage, longer tour of duty at the booth, maybe the photographers would all be happy and satisfied. But I also saw how desperate some of the photographers were. Keep hogging the front and refuse to move away after taking his snap. It is an eye opener for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    Spoke to her for a few hrs awhile ago. Stomp puts it: If you have witnessed this incident or have more information about this model, please contact STOMP at stomp@stomp.com.sg

Does stompers/sammyboy ppl have a life?
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    This is what I call EPIC SELF-OWNAGE!

All her actions only show her desperation to be a model, which in my honest opinion, she should try something else in life & not resort to this.

My opinion is that a lot of model wannabes (despite not up to mark) are being constantly praised by very polite photographers, giving them false illusion and false hope. The photographers are partly to blame too.

I agree with Dennis about his opinion on STOMPers but I think non-STOMPers would find this 'news' to be very juicy too.

Thanks to the people who're too inquisitive to not minding their own 'life' and chose to dabble on others instead, people from CS, STOMP, HWZ, Sammy, etc, and by taking the girls' photos in unflattering manner (UPSKIRTING, then posting it) and inclining her towards a certain stereotype. Her pics are now out in the Chinese newspaper (what's next?). She'll be driven out of her house soon.

There were also videoclips as well but my photographer friends are sensible enough not to distribute it.

Now someone's life had been destroyed.... she wasn't herself that day. Now she'd to pay for it... what can I say? It's not about models or wannabes or anything, to me I'm there as a friend and a person, that's what I see her as. What she did cannot be undone, we can only be there for her in times of need. However, people could have tone down on it and not to sensationalize it, it's appalling how ignorant people are as to the damage and it's impact that it's causing her now.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast