Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Super Import Night AAR

Default Re: 2009 Super Import Night AAR

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    i managed to see some shots but not the hardcore ones.

she was wearing a dress and got around posing on the car and stuff. i think the skirt ride up pretty high and can see her undies.

don't understand the hooha over this matter since a) the model shld know better than to wear something like that b) pose like that c) occupational hazard.

of cos the behaviour from the public seems rather ott as well. catcalls?
    Yes,no matter what, those catcalls, were totally uncalled for, and those who took pics of the model frm an 'alternate angle' should not go unpunished!

Thanks guys.

when i was in other booth, a guy told me, "hey, u shd go n take a look tat at the model over there, 她走光到好厉害".. i didnt bother him cos i know it b4 he tell me.

anyway why security isnt there to stop it from happening?
    why is the model posing in such a position that ppl can see her undies so easily? i know the dress was far toooo short ...
    Last edited by sgfreestyler; 24th September 2009 at 03:33 PM.
    D90 - Nikkor 18-105mm|Nikkor 50mm f1.8|Tokina 11-16mm f2.8|SB-600
    My Flickr

Did anyone actually went to the car show because of the cars?? If not, then what exactly is this SIN about??

The participants of this car show got make any sales or not?? This is really weird leh

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Did anyone actually went to the car show because of the cars?? If not, then what exactly is this SIN about??

The participants of this car show got make any sales or not?? This is really weird leh
    that's why car makers dont unveil cars at SIN unlike those at Paris,Frankfurt,Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    that's why car makers dont unveil cars at SIN unlike those at Paris,Frankfurt,Tokyo

SIN definitely not an event to unveil new cars lah. Anyway, even without SIN, Singapore is not the place for manufacturers to unveil new car models.

Canon don't even unveil new models in SG, no need to take about car lah

Lol wth pose on a car.
    Hmm idk which model. :/
    Clean. Simple. Makes out a good composition.

That's one reason why I don't go to SIN.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

I'd actually attended a few carshows in Frankfurt. Yes they have models but they are tastefully dressed- sexy not sexual. Then there are engineers and Chief engineers there to answer any kind of technical questions you can imagine of to throw at them.

The sales team are very competent in their trade and is out to convinced you and fulfill your needs rather than push sell.

The roles of the models include opening the car door for you to have a feel of how it's like in the cabin, get some refreshments for you, etc.

Now how to you compare that.

I'm not advocating the clone of the event framework but comm'on, I believe first world people should at least have something that look close to first world?

Or am I mistaken again.

SIN definitely not an event to unveil new cars lah. Anyway, even without SIN, Singapore is not the place for manufacturers to unveil new car models.

Canon don't even unveil new models in SG, no need to take about car lah
    Last edited by eyes; 24th September 2009 at 04:09 PM.
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

There will be lah.. but the number is probably too small to bring in enough tickets sales to help fund the expenses of bringing in the cars..

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    I'd actually attended a few carshows in Frankfurt. Yes they have models but they are tastefully dressed- sexy not sexual. Then there are engineers and Chief engineers there to answer any kind of technical questions you can imagine of to throw at them.

The sales team are very competent in their trade and is out to convinced you and fulfill your needs rather than push sell.

The roles of the models include opening the car door for you to have a feel of how it's like in the cabin, get some refreshments for you, etc.

Now how to you compare that.

I'm not advocating the clone of the event framework but comm'on, I believe first world people should at least have something that look close to first world?

Or am I mistaken again.

Last time Singapore Motor Show still not so bad, those on a grander scale in World Trade Centre exhibition halls, I still remember.

More classy, less sleazy. Very professional done, and very similar, though not on the same level as what you've described.

honestly, i thought the SIN we get here is pretty much if not milder than the original SIN and its clones. those who thinks its sleazy do not understand the street racing culture. this is what it is all abt. sex, loud music and louder cars.

if you do not like any of the components of SIN, then don't attend it. especially when u need to pay to attend it.

those who thinks we are a group of shameless people in singapore, the angmohs are no better. the models over there are even raunchier. what we have here is so mild that i can't be bothered to go.

pls attend tokyo and the other major car shows if you are more interested in the latest cars from the carmakers.

Actually I didn't know Lamborghinis and Mercedes are used for street racing...
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

Well, it takes 2 hands to clap.

Very short skirt + half the boobs exposed. What do you expect.

Just pay 10bucks for the fun.... so many target for the shoot.

Now, that ain't similar to what we used to see along the lanes of Geyland after dark.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Actually I didn't know Lamborghinis and Mercedes are used for street racing...
    lol. there are alot of exotic cars used for street racing and its spinoffs.

honestly, i thought the SIN we get here is pretty much if not milder than the original SIN and its clones. those who thinks its sleazy do not understand the street racing culture. this is what it is all abt. sex, loud music and louder cars.

if you do not like any of the components of SIN, then don't attend it. especially when u need to pay to attend it.

those who thinks we are a group of shameless people in singapore, the angmohs are no better. the models over there are even raunchier. what we have here is so mild that i can't be bothered to go.

pls attend tokyo and the other major car shows if you are more interested in the latest cars from the carmakers.

We got street racing culture in Singapore meh??

We got street racing culture in Singapore meh??
    lol. i assume u dun drive.

lol. i assume u dun drive.
    If you say so.

Racing Culture in Singapore??

I assume you are a 'racer' yourself , LOL

If you say so.

Racing Culture in Singapore??

I assume you are a 'racer' yourself , LOL
    me? wannabe only. limited to OG, 40 tiang and kallang.

there is a street racing culture in singapore but its illegal
    this site lists some popular tracks

http://www.singaporestreetracing.com/?page_id=21

me? wannabe only. limited to OG, 40 tiang and kallang.
    Wah, really street racing man, those are legendary roads in Singapore!!

Guess we do have a race 'culture' after all

Your street racing got babes in tight shorts throw white handkerchief into the air and let it drops to the ground as start-off or not?

Or you SG 'street racers' prefer to use white doves?? What's the start-off culture in Singapore??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast