Thread: Olympus dry cabinet

Default Olympus dry cabinet

guys, i just bot a Olympus dry cabinet DB-036. I wonder is it normal that the cabinet does not display the huminity value on the display after one day. It only shows the temp.
    Can somebody enlighten mi?

Thx

no leh... maybe your display spoilt? or the battery no good liao? try replacing the battery..

i have the same model and been showing the humidity and temperature from day 1.

good luck

Default No humidity display

It is definitely not normal. A normal meter should show "-- --" the moment the battery is inserted. Within seconds, the meter must display the humidity level in percentage and temperature in Celsius.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrios
    It is definitely not normal. A normal meter should show "-- --" the moment the battery is inserted. Within seconds, the meter must display the humidity level in percentage and temperature in Celsius.
    yeah barrios for your dry cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by wilis128
    yeah barrios for your dry cabinet
    Thanks pal. That one wasn't from me.

Quote Originally Posted by kalf
    guys, i just bot a Olympus dry cabinet DB-036. I wonder is it normal that the cabinet does not display the huminity value on the display after one day. It only shows the temp.
    Can somebody enlighten mi?

Thx

Me too... bought the same dry cabinet as you and the humidity display doesn't show anything after being left for one day...!
    then immediately called up digi-cabi to check and they say that the digital display might be faulty...!

they allow mine for a 1 to 1 exchange and the new sets does not have this problem any more... it display shows both temp and humidity since day 1 of use...

cheers

Smile

thx guys. my huminity screen shows --. ut the temp display is working.
    anybody know e no to digi?

Quote Originally Posted by kalf
    thx guys. my huminity screen shows --. ut the temp display is working.
    anybody know e no to digi?
    Digihub no. is 64510010. I suggest u remove the meter alone and bring it down to exchange for a new one rather than bringing the whole cabinet there.
    Last edited by Barrios; 8th January 2004 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks Barrios for the cabinet offer plus delivery...

working darn well..

Thx . Will try to change the battery first