Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Canon Free Gifts

  1. #1
    Yakuza
    Guests

    Default Canon Free Gifts

    Hi,

    Today's papers announces that Canon will be giving 64MB CF for certain models of cameras, (S30/S40 and G2 etc) available while stocks last, till 24 Feb.

    IMHO, quite lousy promotion as compared to the Olympus one 128MB CF only about $100, yet they claim the 64MB CF is worth $150! I've checked the canonplus points exchange program also(www.canonplus.com.sg). After buying a G2 you would only have enought points to change for the best is canon photo paper. Bummer...

    Regards,
    Yakuza

  2. #2

    Default

    Is this means.. you redeem the gift? by showing your warranty card?

    cheers

  3. #3

    Default

    Is there so? Aiya. better than nothing.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Canon cameras are generally cheaper though than Olympus cameras of the same class.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  5. #5
    Yakuza
    Guests

    Default

    laff you got a quite avatar.

    Yah redeem using warranty card. It's stated in the papers can go read to find out more. ciao...

    Originally posted by sonix
    Is this means.. you redeem the gift? by showing your warranty card?

    cheers

  6. #6

    Default

    Btw what newspaper ah? Did not see it leh.

  7. #7

    Default

    Do we still keep our 32 MB card?

    I haven't send my warranty card yet.. hee hee

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Behind a lens
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Originally posted by sonix
    Do we still keep our 32 MB card?

    I haven't send my warranty card yet.. hee hee
    You need a reciept as well for the canon promotion.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ClubSNAP East
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Does anybody here know whether the Canon Photo Paper (to which I'm entitled to claim) is Glossy or Matte? And whether it can be used with my lowly Deskjet 600?

    Need to print some invitation cards.

    Regards,

    Pinoy

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    168

    Default

    I'm sorry for so out-dated.

    can someone pls enlighten me :

    what is the promo is about.
    do I need to change my 32MB CF to get that 64MB ?
    I bought my G2 in October. Do I still be in this promo?
    If any, where to get??

  11. #11
    Yakuza
    Guests

    Default

    Erm no need to exchange your 32MB CF with the 64MB, it's in addition.

    oops I think it's only valid for those cams bought during this promotion period.

    Originally posted by kawan
    I'm sorry for so out-dated.

    can someone pls enlighten me :

    what is the promo is about.
    do I need to change my 32MB CF to get that 64MB ?
    I bought my G2 in October. Do I still be in this promo?
    If any, where to get??

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Originally posted by Yakuza
    Erm no need to exchange your 32MB CF with the 64MB, it's in addition.

    oops I think it's only valid for those cams bought during this promotion period.

    oh

    heh heh heh

    thanks

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    so it is saying that presume i buy it now like say from alan photo i can claim my free gift?and how ?

  14. #14

    Wink

    Just got my 64MB Scandisk CF. Just bring receipt and Warranty card will do. Better than nothing mah...think promo starts 25th Jan till somewhere in late Feb.

    Although I bought my G2 in Dec......

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    thanks pal

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ClubSNAP East
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Originally posted by Paladin
    Just got my 64MB Scandisk CF. Just bring receipt and Warranty card will do. Better than nothing mah...think promo starts 25th Jan till somewhere in late Feb.

    Although I bought my G2 in Dec......
    Eherm.. ehermm.... am I reading this right? You bought your G2 in Dec and still got the promotional 64MB Sandisk for free?!!!

    How in the world did you do that?


  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    eh why is the promo of g2 not listed.

  18. #18

    Default

    Originally posted by Pinoy
    Eherm.. ehermm.... am I reading this right? You bought your G2 in Dec and still got the promotional 64MB Sandisk for free?!!!

    How in the world did you do that?


  19. #19

    Default

    Hey hey! Am i too late here?

    I got my G2 on 15/1.
    I can't find details of the free 64MB card leh. Is it still available?

    Paladin, where is the Sandisk office? Claim there huh?

    *gan cheong*

  20. #20

    Default

    Originally posted by fish
    Hey hey! Am i too late here?

    I got my G2 on 15/1.
    I can't find details of the free 64MB card leh. Is it still available?

    Paladin, where is the Sandisk office? Claim there huh?

    *gan cheong*
    Err....I think you can claim only during the promotion period which starts 25 Jan..so 15 Jan not considered I think....you claim from Canon at Funan with your warranty card and your reciept...unless your reciept date can change...........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •