Thread: Shoot Like a Pro (one-day portrait and lighting workshop)

Default Shoot Like a Pro (one-day portrait and lighting workshop)

Hi,

I am happy to join this forum and to bring ďShoot Like a ProĒ, a one-day workshop on location portraiture to Singapore. Iíve photographed weddings in 13 countries and 4 continents. Iíve taught workshops around South East Asia. In March 2010, I will be one of the speakers at Weddings & Portrait Photographers International (WPPIís) annual convention in Las Vegas.

This workshop covers 3 key areas of successful portraiture: exposure, posing & lighting.

Youíll learn:
    - getting things right on camera NOT fixing it later
    - fun posing that sets everyone at ease
    - posing techniques that flatter your subjects
    - the most important factor: communication, communication, communication
    - working with available light & artificial light
    multiple flash setups & utilizing light modifiers

Key Features of the Workshop:
    - cozy & risk-free learning environment, limited to 20 participants only
    - hands on exercises
    - one-on-one time with models
    See the pro at work: location shoot with me where Iíll explain my thought process in building a shot

To register, click on http://workshop.louispang.com

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to meeting some new friends in Singapore.

Cheers,
    Louis Pang

Six-time WPPI award-winner
    Founder & producer of WedShooter.TV

I learned so much. Louis is a friendly person. He shared as much as he can with other people. I came here thinking I wish I could do what he does and Iím leaving thinking I can do what he does. ~ Krister, Netherlands.

Even though I kind of know this stuff but seeing it done and experiencing it is totally difference. That makes a difference for me. Thank you to Louis. ~ Clovis, Brunei.

You have not only imparted the hard skills of wedding photography, but also the soft skills which in my opinion, the hardest to master. Being a full-time corporate trainer myself, I am impressed with your presentation style. ~ Chun Hoo, Malaysia

You are extraordinary not only because of your photography skills, but in dealing with people too. You are such a humble and easy going man. That has set you apart from other photographers. ~ ShenHan, Malaysia

It is informative and I am so happy I came. I lost my wallet still I think it is worth it. The experience was so great. ~ Kaye, Manila

I only know how to photograph in one way and I didnít know how to do new things. I learned a lot in this workshop such as posing, lighting, and business skills. This really inspired me. Thanks to Louis. ~ Henry, Hong Kong.

Louis taught us how to bring out the best potential in every location. Most importantly, he has also changed the way I perceive light and story illustration. ~ Amy Poh, Malaysia

Default Re: Shoot Like a Pro (one-day portrait and lighting workshop)

The workshop will be held in Singapore, 9am-5pm, November 27, 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by louisp View Post
    The workshop will be held in Singapore, 9am-5pm, November 27, 2009.
    Up for your Louis.
    workshop portrait and lighting technic at S'pore.

Gosh I want to attend, but its on Friday.
    I have things on Fridays. I cannot take leave.
    My Gallery at DeviantART http://waiaung.deviantart.com

27 November is a Holiday in Singapore. It is Hari Raya Haji. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Upz for you Louis.

Definitely worth going.

What is the workshop fee?

Quote Originally Posted by eeyern View Post
    Upz for you Louis.

Definitely worth going.

Quote Originally Posted by louisp View Post
    Hi,

I am happy to join this forum and to bring ďShoot Like a ProĒ, a one-day workshop on location portraiture to Singapore. Iíve photographed weddings in 13 countries and 4 continents. Iíve taught workshops around South East Asia. In March 2010, I will be one of the speakers at Weddings & Portrait Photographers International (WPPIís) annual convention in Las Vegas.

This workshop covers 3 key areas of successful portraiture: exposure, posing & lighting.

Youíll learn:
    - getting things right on camera NOT fixing it later
    - fun posing that sets everyone at ease
    - posing techniques that flatter your subjects
    - the most important factor: communication, communication, communication
    - working with available light & artificial light
    multiple flash setups & utilizing light modifiers

Key Features of the Workshop:
    - cozy & risk-free learning environment, limited to 20 participants only
    - hands on exercises
    - one-on-one time with models
    See the pro at work: location shoot with me where Iíll explain my thought process in building a shot

To register, click on http://workshop.louispang.com

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to meeting some new friends in Singapore.

Cheers,
    Louis Pang

Six-time WPPI award-winner
    Founder & producer of WedShooter.TV

I learned so much. Louis is a friendly person. He shared as much as he can with other people. I came here thinking I wish I could do what he does and Iím leaving thinking I can do what he does. ~ Krister, Netherlands.

Even though I kind of know this stuff but seeing it done and experiencing it is totally difference. That makes a difference for me. Thank you to Louis. ~ Clovis, Brunei.

You have not only imparted the hard skills of wedding photography, but also the soft skills which in my opinion, the hardest to master. Being a full-time corporate trainer myself, I am impressed with your presentation style. ~ Chun Hoo, Malaysia

You are extraordinary not only because of your photography skills, but in dealing with people too. You are such a humble and easy going man. That has set you apart from other photographers. ~ ShenHan, Malaysia

It is informative and I am so happy I came. I lost my wallet still I think it is worth it. The experience was so great. ~ Kaye, Manila

I only know how to photograph in one way and I didnít know how to do new things. I learned a lot in this workshop such as posing, lighting, and business skills. This really inspired me. Thanks to Louis. ~ Henry, Hong Kong.

Louis taught us how to bring out the best potential in every location. Most importantly, he has also changed the way I perceive light and story illustration. ~ Amy Poh, Malaysia

Hi,

The workshop fee is USD 260.00.

Thank you.