Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 186

Thread: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

  1. #141

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so if he threw a chair against a glass door in your office, you'd be fine?

    what if he'd thrown it in your face?

    i can sympathise with his plight, his condition. i cannot sympathise with the way he reacted. there is no need to throw chairs around, even if you do not get the sympathy you deserve, or think you deserve.

    Whao, this is coming from someone who asked members for empathy towards people with bipolar disorder

    Did anyone got hurt in that particular incident?? Did the boy aimed the chair at anyone's face?? If no, please stay on the storyline. Anyway that article in concerned was posted in response to another article about an MP posted by Snits. There was NO discussion whatsoever on whether what the boy did was right or wrong. So what's ur point here?

  2. #142

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Did anyone got hurt in that particular incident?? Did the boy aimed the chair at anyone's face?? If no, please stay on the storyline. Anyway that article in concerned was posted in response to another article about an MP posted by Snits. There was NO discussion whatsoever on whether what the boy did was right or wrong. So what's ur point here?
    let's see.

    about bipolar disorder, i merely stated the fact that people shouldn't be making fun of "bipolar disorder" being used as an excuse. how is that related to this? what's your point?

    you say: "did anyone get hurt in that particular incident?" no. going by your logic, a drunk driver who hasn't hurt anyone shouldn't be punished either. he didn't aim his car at anyone. does that mean you endorse drunk driving, since your logic seems to be heading in that direction?

    there doesn't need to be explicit discussion on whether the boy is right or wrong. i am merely pointing out that he was arrested because he threw a chair in someone's office, i.e. exercised violence. and no one, not even the most worst off person on earth, needs to resort to violence, because it never solves any problems. that is my point.

  3. #143

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    let's see.

    about bipolar disorder, i merely stated the fact that people shouldn't be making fun of "bipolar disorder" being used as an excuse. how is that related to this? what's your point?

    you say: "did anyone get hurt in that particular incident?" no. going by your logic, a drunk driver who hasn't hurt anyone shouldn't be punished either. he didn't aim his car at anyone. does that mean you endorse drunk driving, since your logic seems to be heading in that direction?

    there doesn't need to be explicit discussion on whether the boy is right or wrong. i am merely pointing out that he was arrested because he threw a chair in someone's office, i.e. exercised violence. and no one, not even the most worst off person on earth, needs to resort to violence, because it never solves any problems. that is my point.

    Well let's see. I'm pointing out the fact that you asked people for empathy towards someone with a mental illness, whatever it's not to make fun or whatever, that's besides the point.

    Is being drunk a mental sickness?? If it's not, please stick to the storyline as requested before. You're an expert at plucking reasons out of nowhere, I know your arguement style very well, doesn't work here with me, sorry

    You quoted a statement from an article posted by me and then made an out-of-point comment using me as an example when I'm not even discussing on the incident with anyone at all. What's that all about?

    Hey, if you want to make another of your self-righteous, high moral ground ranting again, pls start your own thread lah. This thread is not to discuss about people with mental illness.

  4. #144

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Hey, if you want to make another of your self-righteous, high moral ground ranting again, pls start your own thread lah. This thread is not to discuss about people with mental illness.
    i agree,

    but you happen to be the person who brought it up in the first place... the irony.....

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu
    Whao, this is coming from someone who asked members for empathy towards people with bipolar disorder
    before that who brought it up ar. not me leh.
    Last edited by night86mare; 6th October 2009 at 04:36 AM.

  5. #145

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Is being drunk a mental sickness?? If it's not, please stick to the storyline as requested before. You're an expert at plucking reasons out of nowhere, I know your arguement style very well, doesn't work here with me, sorry
    i think you are confusing yourself.

    let me help you out here. if you want to really stick to the storyline, thalessemia is not a mental illness. low iq is not a mental illness. you bring in outside example.. now become engrossed in it.. i shall not mention what is a mental illness lest you say i ot again.

    there, how's that for a sticking to storyline?

    have a good day. obviously the argument style doesn't work well with you.. you seem quite confused. sorry for confusing you! it is quite amusing to see you first ask me to stick to storyline by talking about mental illness, then tell me not to talk about mental illness. what are you talking about?!?!?!

    sorry that you don't like people to comment on articles you post.. get worked up until like that, can make so many statements that conflict with each other.. maybe you should learn from ferrari1, post article and lock thread!
    Last edited by night86mare; 6th October 2009 at 04:43 AM.

  6. #146

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i agree,

    but you happen to be the person who brought it up in the first place... the irony.....

    No irony at all, cause the article was mentioned as a response to how MP treats residents. That's my intention, but you viewed it differently.

  7. #147

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    No irony at all, cause the article was mentioned as a response to how MP treats residents. That's my intention, but you viewed it differently.
    no no no.. i think you are missing the point here.

    you complain people talk about mental illness , you claim i talked about it...

    but the best part is you mentioned mental illness (bipolar disorder) first! aiyo... i think you must be very very sleepy.. ask you. before that, when i talk about your article, did i bring up bipolar disorder? no! lol...

  8. #148

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think you are confusing yourself.

    let me help you out here. if you want to really stick to the storyline, thalessemia is not a mental illness. low iq is not a mental illness. you bring in outside example.. now become engrossed in it.. i shall not mention what is a mental illness lest you say i ot again.
    there, how's that for a sticking to storyline?

    have a good day. obviously the argument style doesn't work well with you.. you seem quite confused. sorry for confusing you! it is quite amusing to see you first ask me to stick to storyline by talking about mental illness, then tell me not to talk about mental illness. what are you talking about?!?!?!

    sorry that you don't like people to comment on articles you post.. get worked up until like that, can make so many statements that conflict with each other.. maybe you should learn from ferrari1, post article and lock thread!

    Siao lah, I where got worked up, just tired of self-righteous ranting that's all

    Stick to the storyline is very simple, no one is even discussing about mental illness in the first, but you choose to pick along that line to comment.
    You're right, maybe I'm confused, cause kena too many 'lectures' from you liao

  9. #149

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Siao lah, I where got worked up, just tired of self-righteous ranting that's all

    Stick to the storyline is very simple, no one is even discussing about mental illness in the first, but you choose to pick along that line to comment.
    You're right, maybe I'm confused, cause kena too many 'lectures' from you liao
    please see the posts again.

    #141, you started talking about bipolar disorder. post #140, no mention of it. #142, i explaining why my stand on bipolar disorder has nothing to do with your mp storyline and questioning you how it is related to your mp storyline.. lol!

    don't anyhow say i brought up mental illness, you started it first. still confused after so many explanations.. your internet browser spoilt? just keep saying i brought it up.. not even me lor.. by the way, in clubsnap, posts run in numerical order. you should see post #140 first, then #141, then #142. hor.
    Last edited by night86mare; 6th October 2009 at 04:56 AM.

  10. #150

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    no no no.. i think you are missing the point here.

    you complain people talk about mental illness , you claim i talked about it...

    but the best part is you mentioned mental illness (bipolar disorder) first! aiyo... i think you must be very very sleepy.. ask you. before that, when i talk about your article, did i bring up bipolar disorder? no! lol...

    Erm....i think you are the one missing the point here. Have you actually read the postings before you make ur comment??

    Below is what you wrote earlier. Of all the postings made by everyone, you are the only one commenting on the condition of the boy.
    Think you're the one needing the coffee here
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i can sympathise with his plight, his condition. i cannot sympathise with the way he reacted. there is no need to throw chairs around, even if you do not get the sympathy you deserve, or think you deserve.

  11. #151

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    please see the posts again.

    #141, you started talking about bipolar disorder. post #140, no mention of it. #142, i explaining why my stand on bipolar disorder has nothing to do with your mp storyline and questioning you how it is related to your mp storyline.. lol!

    don't anyhow say i brought up mental illness, you started it first. still confused after so many explanations.. your internet browser spoilt? just keep saying i brought it up.. not even me lor.. by the way, in clubsnap, posts run in numerical order. you should see post #140 first, then #141, then #142. hor.
    As below. No one is discussing about his condition, you're the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so if he threw a chair against a glass door in your office, you'd be fine?

    what if he'd thrown it in your face?

    i can sympathise with his plight, his condition. i cannot sympathise with the way he reacted. there is no need to throw chairs around, even if you do not get the sympathy you deserve, or think you deserve.

  12. #152

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Below is what you wrote earlier. Of all the postings made by everyone, you are the only one commenting on the condition of the boy.
    Think you're the one needing the coffee here
    condition of the boy is mental illness?

    win liaos.. you read the article, you call "low iq" and "thalassemia" mental illness..... aiyoyo....

  13. #153

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    if you didn't know... thalassemia is a blood disorder.

    i mentioned that both low iq and thalassemia are not mental illnesses.. back in #145, i pointed that out. you are sleepy, aren't you? go and sleep. wake up in the morning and you will be enlightened as to what is actually going on.. good night! i don't like talking to people who aren't even there properly.

  14. #154

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if you didn't know... thalassemia is a blood disorder.

    i mentioned that both low iq and thalassemia are not mental illnesses.. back in #145, i pointed that out. you are sleepy, aren't you? go and sleep. wake up in the morning and you will be enlightened as to what is actually going on.. good night! i don't like talking to people who aren't even there properly.

    Well, I might be mistaken to use the word mental illness, wrong choice of description, my bad. But regardless, the discussion was never on the boy or the condition he's in.

    I'm not sleepy yet, just woke up only. Talk leh, don't go

  15. #155

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    But regardless, the discussion was never on the boy or the condition he's in.
    finally!

    fair enough, then we shall not discuss that. in which case, i shall go. bye!

  16. #156

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    finally!

    fair enough, then we shall not discuss that. in which case, i shall go. bye!

    Wah thanks, cause it's starting to rain liao and I suddenly feel the need to cuddle under my blanket. Bye

  17. #157

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    wow piang eh, this thread really OT now hahahaha!
    chill out guys, this is kopitiam lah, enjoy posting and reading leh, how come so man threads I read always got so many nick picking ones? so many bay song comments? dun let the must win mentality rule leh, win some loose some lah,

    reading your posts is like reading 2 lawyers arguing in court, only free hahahaha

    in summary my MP thread is not fictious, it's fact on radio/newspapers I think, so I'm not the one created that news, I merely think for that many city people who are too busy to look at things objectively, there are people who can spare the time to look at it in other people's shoes. Sorry I didn't read the details of the other MPs posts (where got time to read all, better dedicate some time making more money), so if that irks anyone, shoot me lah....

    truce bros

  18. #158

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Wah lau eh, you ask this type of question, you are SG politics noob is it??
    i can be noob can be MOLE!! whooohhahhahahahaha (sound effect)

  19. #159

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    think more like he believes in white suit white pants is whiter than white..
    see mee whiter than white? got such logic meh?

  20. #160
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

    I think the parents with the ill child should still have better control if not on the child then the environment, some effort on sound-proofing the home would be good gesture. Rubber tiles versus ceramic ones etc...

    Let me give a totally unrelated example and see what people think.

    Example:
    You in a restaurant in your most expensive clothing, waiter accidentally pour gravy on you and your expensive clothing is ruined beyond repair/recover, it was an accident and waiter very apologetic, but still someone has to pay for this right? at least replace same value item? being sorry is one thing but offering to pay or make good a situation is the right thing to do. Agree or disagree?

    ../azul123

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •