Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

Default Re: Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

Quote Originally Posted by forward6666 View Post
    good article... agree with everything on that article

Wah, troll come already. Dig thread to flame baiting.

Come!! I wrestle with you, mogolian style!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Wah, troll come already. Dig thread to flame baiting.

Come!! I wrestle with you, mogolian style!!
    ill use my pinky

ill use my pinky

Judging from the size of your stomach, I think you just use blowing can already

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Judging from the size of your stomach, I think you just use blowing can already
    haha.. good one... ok what u say if we stop now

haha.. good one... ok what u say if we stop now

This thread has already died out for a long time and you are the one who dug it out to comment.

Just like the blog its dead also ... went to read the link .. but got this instead ....

WordPress.com

The authors have deleted this blog. The content is no longer available.
    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

i have serious problem with kids on public transport...shouting and running around while their parents juz smiled or behave as if nothing happen. feel the urge to knock on the parents's heads to say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    i have serious problem with kids on public transport...shouting and running around while their parents juz smiled or behave as if nothing happen. feel the urge to knock on the parents's heads to say hello.
    can i kb too.

there was once at macdonald's i was just sitting there. it was noisy, but that was fine.

then this kid came with his adoring family. he was running around screaming at the top of his voice, hitting all the chairs beside me. i was at the bar-style area.

i stared daggers at the family. they knew i was irritated.. so what did they do? say things like "don't run around la, boy.. later mommy smack." and smiled at him adoringly. in the meantime, he continued with his bloodcurdling screams and at the end of the evening i had a massive headache.

i really wanted to tell the parents off. but it is not nice to reprimand anyone in front of their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post

I dulan all noisy and super mischievious kids who can't behave themselves in public, regardless of their race and nationalities.
    Their parents who can't bother to control them I also sibeh dulan

The only place where I can tolerate noisy, running kids is inside Toys r Us.

long high-pitch cries of infants on board the mrt and buses are the hardest to stomach especially when the parents cannot pacify them in a short period of time and the cries just go on and on...

if not for my earphones, i think i will probably go crazy, sometimes they even act as "alarm clocks" to wake me up from a long journey.
    Last edited by Simon_84; 1st October 2009 at 05:03 PM.

he's just an impatient man.

My simple opinion

Learn to be more tolerant

Kids are kids.

Aren't we kids before and didn't we screamed, run around, cried loudly and etc?

Learn to take the beauty of life as it is & our life would be much happier and more peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by kiari04 View Post
    My simple opinion

Kids are kids.

Learn to take the beauty of life as it is & our life would be much happier and more peaceful
    Well said.

I once ran into a scenario where a children's birthday party was "disturbed" by policemen responding to a complaint call. The party was actually over but some guests -- with kids -- have yet to leave as some kids were still having fun playing around (and the fathers, having some drinks ). The policemen advised us to keep the kids at bay, and "tell them to keep quiet". We told them that we've done that but kids are, well kids! You remind them to keep quiet and next thing you know, they'll be screaming again (you know, getting carried away while playing). The party was visited twice by the police -- in response to another call -- so we have to put an end to the party... much to the children's dismay.

:Later,

Quote Originally Posted by kiari04 View Post
    My simple opinion

Kids are kids.

yes, i was once a kid too, but during my time... parents are not so lenient with their kids. any misbehaviour will result in a smack to the arse. believe me, discipline was of utmost importance of the yesteryears.

we still have our fun and stuff but we learnt that when enough is enough... and no buts.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    yes, i was once a kid too, but during my time... parents are not so lenient with their kids. any misbehaviour will result in a smack to the arse. believe me, discipline was of utmost importance of the yesteryears.

we still have our fun and stuff but we learnt that when enough is enough... and no buts.
    A smack to the arse may have worked on you, but not on others.

I think if you've become a parent -- if you haven't yet -- you'll understand what I mean. Or maybe, just open your eyes and observe.

:Later,

Well.. what can we say? some of them are here just to take advantage for economic reasons. Loyalty does not come in the package.

../azul123

This news is all over the net right now. After given the Singapore IC, she can still declare proudly on China TV that her greatest wish is to serve the Mother land.

Well, if all PRC converts think like her, our country is doomed
    Last edited by HeiPiGu; 5th October 2009 at 04:38 PM.

why they come here is the first place ?... for holiday meh...

we give them education opportunity, job opportunity, our garment are so gullible... they take us for a ride also dunno...

if there is war i think all the FT all fly back to their homeland...

here is not homeland, here is money land...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

i recently read on the news an MP (I think so) got a resident's complaint about this neighbour's kid who creating so much din that they can no longer stand it. Instead of approaching his neighbour to resolve the matter, the frustrated resident made a big hoo ha complaint to the MP, it would have escalated to a police report or some law suit if not the MP promise to explore it first.

One day when this MP was making his round in his ward, he remembered this complaint and made the additional effort to investigate the neighbour, hoping to instil some civic sense so the family with the problem kid could also take care of its neighour's feeling.

When the MP knocked on the door, the mother who opened the door is already weeping infront of the MP, apologising profusedly for his kid's bad behaviour which is beyond her control. Her kid suffers ADHD (Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) or something related to autism.

The MP instead of reproaching this family, realised the root cause and instead offered assistance to this family who they can seek him addressing his kid's condition. The MP later went and explained to the complaining neighbour and told them the truth. The good side of it is everyone involved starting to see things in a different light now knowing the kid's condition and suddenly changed from being hostile to sympathising. A would be confrontation which might very well turned into a court case became a resolution among the neighbours.

next time when you see an uncontrollable kid misbehave in public areas, perhaps you might want to think if there's a genuine reason why the parents are treating the kids in a way that contrary to a discipline etc, because nobody knows their kids better then them. Yes, their kid might be normal, spoiled with a unreasonable parents, or the kid might be uncontrollable for a reason? Would it hurt too much if we know the truth first?

just my 2 cents.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast