Thread: Post Processing

Default Post Processing

I am wondering how do you all keep the faces so smooth? Other than makeup, I notice that in newspaper and magazine the faces are all almost flawlessly smooth. I use f/4 to take but do not like some of the faces so am wondering what post processing can be done. Are there any Photoshop plugins out there that helps?

Default Re: Post Processing

Quote Originally Posted by shelomoh View Post
    I am wondering how do you all keep the faces so smooth? Other than makeup, I notice that in newspaper and magazine the faces are all almost flawlessly smooth. I use f/4 to take but do not like some of the faces so am wondering what post processing can be done. Are there any Photoshop plugins out there that helps?
    It's hardly escapable to do Portraiture without Photoshopping. There's tonnes of articles out there on the www. Also try YouTube for video PS tutorials.

But nothing beats buying a Photoshop book and going through it diligently.
    Family | Health | Happy-ness. . . my Flickr here

Default Re: Post Processing

Quote Originally Posted by shelomoh View Post
    There are tons of tutorials online, including in the "Digital Darkroom" category here on CS. and this thread should not be in the galleries, but in the Newbies section.
    Alpha