Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: newbies here

Default Re: newbies here

Quote Originally Posted by tunge View Post
    hey bro, it's just an estimate based on the RRP i see on the website... yeah could be lower since as far as i know the difference is only a strap to secure a tripod.
    ya, i want the strap to secure my tripod

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Aiyoh so troublesome. Just go down to a few shops and ask la.
    im sorry. i cant go there to check becoz im not stay at Singapore. I stay at Malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by keanetbc View Post
    im sorry. i cant go there to check becoz im not stay at Singapore. I stay at Malaysia.
    huh.. then i'd assume Malaysia to be cheaper leh. there's a malaysian based photography forum u might have luck there. oh and realised another major improvment on the 467i version, the bucket can be removed and the divider can be opened to use the back as a regular backback when not carrying equipment
    Last edited by tunge; 18th September 2009 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tunge View Post
    huh.. then i'd assume Malaysia to be cheaper leh. there's a malaysian based photography forum u might have luck there. oh and realised another major improvment on the 467i version, the bucket can be removed and the divider can be opened to use the back as a regular backback when not carrying equipment
    I dont think Malaysia is cheaper than Singapore. Example Lowepro. Malaysia can sell very high price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12