Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (19th September 2009, SATURDAY)

Default Re: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (19th September 2009, SATURDA

if got slot pls do let me noe ! thanks!
    Canon 450D/ F1.8 50MM/ EF-S 55- 250MM/ IS 18 - 15 MM

Default Re: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (19th September 2009, SATURDA

Quote Originally Posted by hyori View Post
    if got slot pls do let me noe ! thanks!
    Sure, or watch out for our next sessions.

Details has been sent out. See you guys on Saturday.

See you guys on in a while!!!

thanks alot ,
    learn a lot of things

thanks for the time and effort! We learnt something
    May good light follow wherever you go

thanks for the sharing session, looking forward to your strobist course.
    had fun being the model for the day, would love to see how the photos turn out,

Deregistered

put me in for next session.

Thanks SS for the morning and sharing sessions. It was good and informative.

haiz.. missed it...
    slot me in for your next session ok
    Photographer is in the house.
    Sensational.Satisfying.Simple

Quote Originally Posted by studiospace View Post
    Sure, or watch out for our next sessions.
    ...missed it,i hope the next one will be coming soon, very soon...oh yah, I'm not that new in photography, but I always have problem with framing a shot (my shot most of the time turns out to be flat & dull --> no story or emotion in it) ... do you have some course related to this....? Glad to hear from you guys....

Have a great weekend ahead....

Wahh, I also missed out .
    Plz put me in for the next session. I am a newbie, so trying to learn from the start
    Thanks!!

A very big thank you for all those who registered and came, am glad that you guys have learned something useful and fun for strobist photography.

Hopefully can organise more free sharing sessions in the future.

Shoot more, try out more and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by studiospace View Post
    A very big thank you for all those who registered and came, am glad that you guys have learned something useful and fun for strobist photography.

Hopefully can organise more free sharing sessions in the future.

Shoot more, try out more and have fun.

...we hope that'll be for this coming October...really excited to attend the class, hope to hear from you sooner....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12