StudioSpace is proud to present our series of free sharing sessions, "Introduction to Strobist".
In these sharing sessions, we will sharing on the equipment and various lighting modifiers that can used on the flash, for your portraiture works, indoor or outdoor, aka strobist style. This is an informal and casual kind of sharing sessions. All are welcome to share out their experiences, findings, suggestions, comments, etc etc.
These sessions are for BEGINNERS or users who is new to the strobist movement.
Session Outline (for Beginners)
(1) What is "Strobist"?
(2) Equipment and Handling
(3) Introduction to Lighting Modifiers
(4) Demonstration/Inspiration to Strobist
(1) Learn how to use off-shoe flash effectively both indoors and outdoors
(2) Concepts of balancing flash with ambient light
Details as follows:
Date : 19th September 2009, SATURDAY
Time for Session #1 : 2.00pm - 4.00pm
No. of seats for Session #1 : 10 (maximum)
Time for Session #2 : 4.30pm - 6.30pm
No. of seats for Session #2 : 10 (maximum)
Location : STUDIO
Level : Beginners
Price : F.O.C.
We will start the session regardless of turn-out, up to the maximum seats allocated.
Do not hesitate, take the step into the bigger world of photography.
1. Fill in at the desired time slot
2. Please make sure that you can attend before you sign up
3. Please send in your contacts (Name + HP) via PM
4. Location details will be send out shortly
This is another photographic experience brought to you by STUDIOSPACE.