Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 210

Thread: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

  1. #181
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    the race would've been red-flag by then. it's dangerous to drive around a street circuit when it is wet. one slight misjudgment and you are into the walls.

    but then again, it would be a swell time for the marshals eh? time to see some action instead of standing and watching car whizzing by

    Ya.. I guess thunderstorm too exaggerated and will be red flag... Just want to see the first Singapore race in wet tracks..

  2. #182

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    was at Turn 11...

    after finishing, i stay behind to pack and rest...

    while then hear 1 AM shouting at another AM...

    challenge him to ROUND ONE...

    wonder wat happen...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    A pretty disappointing race from Ferrari

    But I am say that this year, the view for the Singapore GP is much more spectacular than last year. This time the surrounding buildings are better lit and are more obvious on the TV. Even the old Supreme Court looks good on the TV. And the overhead aerial shots are simply fabulous. Which other race track have a major highway crisscrossing on top of the track (Benjamin Sheares Bridge), and running under a shopping mall (Marina Square to Pan Pacific), under the spectators (the floating platform grandstand), a huge ferries wheel right next to the track etc etc. A fantastic advertisement for Singapore tourism
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    was at Turn 11...

    after finishing, i stay behind to pack and rest...

    while then hear 1 AM shouting at another AM...

    challenge him to ROUND ONE...

    wonder wat happen...

    What is AM??
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    What is AM??
    ang mo ?
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    A pretty disappointing race from Ferrari

    But I am say that this year, the view for the Singapore GP is much more spectacular than last year. This time the surrounding buildings are better lit and are more obvious on the TV. Even the old Supreme Court looks good on the TV. And the overhead aerial shots are simply fabulous. Which other race track have a major highway crisscrossing on top of the track (Benjamin Sheares Bridge), and running under a shopping mall (Marina Square to Pan Pacific), under the spectators (the floating platform grandstand), a huge ferries wheel right next to the track etc etc. A fantastic advertisement for Singapore tourism
    the real spectacular one haven show yet, i have a feeling the Abu Dhabi race(day and night) will be even more spectacular than in Sin, given the resources they have, im not surprise they will make sure they try to out do us...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  7. #187
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Piquet wasn't around to crash for Alonso wad.
    Alonso fail to hold on his lead! Which is shortlived!

  8. #188

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Alonso fail to hold on his lead! Which is shortlived!
    he was supposed to pit anyway ma. Let him happy happy a little lor.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  9. #189

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    for the benefit of those who are wondering....a pic from last year.



    They should get sponsorship from Bee Cheng Hiang..

    BTW, anyone noticed the singer sang National Anthem wrongly? ... "Mari lah kita berseru..." instead of "bersatu.." on the 2nd chorus.

  10. #190

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    BTW, anyone noticed the singer sang National Anthem wrongly? ... "Mari lah kita berseru..." instead of "bersatu.." on the 2nd chorus.
    I think he try to 'slang' too much. Don't like the way he sings it. Din like the version sung last yr too.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  11. #191

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    I think he try to 'slang' too much. Don't like the way he sings it. Din like the version sung last yr too.
    Slang until forgot the words? Disgrace.. People tend to confuse "Majullah" with "Mari lah" and "bersatu" with "berseru"..
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 28th September 2009 at 12:09 PM.

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    I think he try to 'slang' too much. Don't like the way he sings it. Din like the version sung last yr too.
    should ask Olivia Ong to sing
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  13. #193

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    should ask Olivia Ong to sing
    i agree!! Maybe can start to petition for her to sing next yr
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  14. #194

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Slang until forgot the words? Disgrace.. People tend to confuse "Majullah" with "Mari lah" and "bersatu" with "berseru"..
    Its been a long time out of sch. People tend to 'forget' the lyrics.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  15. #195
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    where did this happen?

    By the way all non official photogs should always respect the official photog - they are FIA accredited photographers. And FIA does not hand out accredition very easily.

    So what if the offical block your view? Too bad lar...
    lioneldude, great understanding. Couldn't agree with you more.

  16. #196
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    BTW, anyone noticed the singer sang National Anthem wrongly? ... "Mari lah kita berseru..." instead of "bersatu.." on the 2nd chorus.
    The singer was Taufik Batisah.

  17. #197

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel .... there was this one guy with a long lens @ bay grandstand with no regard for the people sitting behind him. I can understand the 1st 2 or 3 laps u stand up and take photo, but this guy was jus arbitrarily standing up throughout the race and snapping away .... no etiquette at all ..

  18. #198

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    What is AM??
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    ang mo ?
    haha...

    yup...

    Ang Mo..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  19. #199

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    I think he try to 'slang' too much. Don't like the way he sings it. Din like the version sung last yr too.
    me too..

    i stun when i hear the way it was sung...

    but then ...

    this morning hear, class 95.. glenn ong say something abt the lady singer..

    dunno how to spell...

    mention something like, we cannot speak proper english but heng can follow her singing...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  20. #200

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX - 27 Sept 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    me too..

    i stun when i hear the way it was sung...

    but then ...

    this morning hear, class 95.. glenn ong say something abt the lady singer..

    dunno how to spell...

    mention something like, we cannot speak proper english but heng can follow her singing...

    I muted the audio after 2 lines.

    Cos she sings like the way we talk. Improperly.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •