Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with continuous shots for 450D

Default Re: Problem with continuous shots for 450D

Pardon me...so is RAW better or jpeg in terms of quality? RAW is higher in mp or what? Whats the diff between these 2?
    5DMk2

Thanks once again man...seems like jpeg is for me! So if im being able to view my pics meaning my photos were taken in jpeg and not RAW?
    5DMk2

I am using 450D also and encountered the same problem. Only 2 continuous shots.... thought it was because of the kingston card i was using and didn't think much of it... maybe i should check the setting again... hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lam CK View Post
    Thanks once again man...seems like jpeg is for me! So if im being able to view my pics meaning my photos were taken in jpeg and not RAW?
    Yup, or you could just install the codec to allow your com to read RAWs natively as well.. Otherwise, you'll need software like DPP..

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lam CK View Post
    Wrong.
    You will always be able to view your pics on the display .. after all that's the purpose of it, right? When shooting RAW the camera will embed a small resolution jpg file which is what you see on camera display and which does not look like the RAW image. Any image styles or parameters are only applied to the small jpg, the RAW is always untouched.
    EOS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12