Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Should photographers accept models with defects?

Default Re: Should photographers accept models with defects?

In order to avoid disappointment, just ask for to see the portfolio next time.

Maybe a rating could came in useful.
    Please Don't Report This Post To A Moderator

Blog Entries

To Nightmare and Vince123123, stop your constant bickering on line. Or maybe a suspension will do good you good. Also stop spamming the report post against one another!

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    To Nightmare and Vince123123, stop your constant bickering on line. Or maybe a suspension will do good you good. Also stop spamming the report post against one another!
    my dear chngpe01..

please note that i deleted all my posts because i have no wish to stoop to that level.

i also wish to put on record, and you can easily check, i have not reported any post in this thread at all. it has been a long time since i used the report post button these days. i have much bigger fish to catch, much better things to do.

if there is spamming of report post button, it isn't me. i apologise if you are getting spammed by report post alerts, but it certainly isn't because of me. i have moved on, others are still carrying burdens that they will never be rid of, and i wish them happiness and a long lasting life, because i choose to be happy. cheers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    my dear chngpe01..

please note that i deleted all my posts because i have no wish to stoop to that level.

i also wish to put on record, and you can easily check, i have not reported any post in this thread at all. it has been a long time since i used the report post button these days. i have much bigger fish to catch, much better things to do.

if there is spamming of report post button, it isn't me. i apologise if you are getting spammed by report post alerts, but it certainly isn't because of me. i have moved on, others are still carrying burdens that they will never be rid of, and i wish them happiness and a long lasting life, because i choose to be happy. cheers.

No need to be so patronizing with words like "my dear chngpe01" I do not go for the same sex nor am I one who is interested in one, so spare me the "my dear" sort of thing - I find it disgusting (for member of the same sex addressing one another that)

Just to set the records right about spamming - the statement "Also stop spamming the report post against one another!" is a warning in anticipating of the surge in report post from both as had happened before. Hope it clarifies (I ain't no scholar nor lawyer to write perfect English)

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    No need to be so patronizing with words like "my dear chngpe01" I do not go for the same sex nor am I one who is interested in one, so spare me the "my dear" sort of thing - I find it disgusting (for member of the same sex addressing one another that)

Just to set the records right about spamming - the statement "Also stop spamming the report post against one another!" is a warning in anticipating of the surge in report post from both as had happened before. Hope it clarifies (I ain't no scholar nor lawyer to write perfect English)
    it is just a figure of speech, i wasn't trying to be patronising, really.

understood what you meant now, and thanks for the clarification.. in any case, you don't have to worry about any post reporting from me, at least not here. in life, we can only control ourselves.. isn't that right?

have a nice day.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910