sorry guys .. another noob question ... walkabout tickets can walk anywhere is it ?
how about bay grandstand ? can walk anywhere also ?
Circuit gates open from 3pm – 11pm
- 2 way river cruise transfer (Clarke Quay – Singapore Flyer – Clarke Quay)
- 1 Singapore Flyer basic flight
- Access to level 1 viewing gallery at Singapore Flyer (Free standing)
- Access to enjoy all fringe activities and parties at Singapore Flyer happening from 3pm onwards.
Yup and they will police it by checking passes when ever you cross over to a higher zone.
is it me or this year's walkabout area seem smaller?
Thanks for all the great tips and answers. How about flash photography?
i'm going to zone 1 with a 70-200mm but should i bring a monopod? cant use at grand stands but other spots allowed to use right?
Who's going later!
Waaaooott.... Day one!
D3s / D3x / 18-55 f3.5 - 5.6 / 55-200 f3.5-5.6 / 50 f1.8
so tripod is okay right? otherwise will leave it at home...
SG F1 Night Race essentials:
1. Sunblock (if you're hitting the supporting races)
3. Poncho (earplulgs and poncho can be bought on site for $2 - aka their "Surivival Pack")
4. $$$$ (the makan, drinks are priced pretty high inside and you can't BYO)
5. A good "berak" before you head out
There, you're all set
Now in Funan, earlier on my way here. I can hear the cars going for a trial run and saw some people sitting at those seats, but only a handfull of people.
Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.
Has a Bay Grandstand ticket and has a 55 ~200mm lens.
Where should I sit (front or middle or back) to get a good panning shot or at least shots which allows the zoom through the fencing (I mean the photo don't show the fences)?
Anyone who sits in Bay grandstand last year to share what type of car shots you get there?
W/o tripod in grandstand...what is the next better alternative to shoot the CBD skyline or Bay area? during the time when no race is on...
Thanks for any reply.