Thread: Nature's Pastel display

Default Nature's Pastel display

100% original made by nature.

nice but I thought I saw a man-made HEAD and a BLUE SHIRT of some sort at bottom middle?

Quote Originally Posted by jasphotography
    nice but I thought I saw a man-made HEAD and a BLUE SHIRT of some sort at bottom middle?
    Nope, just some branches overhead near a swamp in mid day. More like a small pond reflecting the leaves above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Nope, just some branches overhead near a swamp in mid day. More like a small pond reflecting the leaves above.
    Jeff... think can see u in the middle (bottom) of the image.

ok... but nevertheless, lovely pastel green there.

Ever thought of panning the shot a little to give that appealing oil-painting look?

Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind
    Jeff... think can see u in the middle (bottom) of the image.
    Hmm.. I was standing about 3m from the pond using a 200mm prime. I am wearing all green. Maybe some other stuff on the branches above that I did not notice that gives the blue cast?.

It sure looks like a man in blue.

Now that u guys mention, I thought I see two figure heads in the pix?! Ghosts in broad daylight!!
    Last edited by Jeff; 4th January 2004 at 07:05 PM.

ok... but nevertheless, lovely pastel green there.

Ever thought of panning the shot a little to give that appealing oil-painting look?
    If I bring my tripod next time. Anyway, shot was taken at 200mm 2.8 1/400s manual focus for a try.

Now that u guys mention, I thought I see two figure heads in the pix?! Ghosts in broad daylight!!
    Actually, I can make out 3 heads and 2 hands there. Hands with thumbs and fingers above that HEAD with BLUE SHIRT.

If I bring my tripod next time. Anyway, shot was taken at 200mm 2.8 1/400s manual focus for a try.
    Anyway, you could also do a pan short with or without a tripod, for a change and for those unexpected light streaks.

Anyway, you could also do a pan short with or without a tripod, for a change and for those unexpected light streaks.
    Hmm.. I need to experiment more with this prime... need more imagination...