Hi Bros & Sists, I need help to decide of choosing my gears . At this moment I already have :
- D90 + kit lens
- D700 + 85mm f/1.4
Only those 4 items.
Which lenses should I keep for portrait/fashion photography ?
<Although my main interest is for portrait or fashion, of course I bought SLR not only for single purpose>
I am not happy with my current gears because :
- with D90, I can't do night portrait well. <I think maybe I still need D90 for candid or travelling or as backup camera for event shoot in case of D700 spoil>
- with D700, it is fixed in one focal length, a bit boring.
And I am not able to buy everything.
So here are the options :
1. No need to buy and sell anything
2. Sell D90 + kit lens. Buy new lens : 24-70 f/2.8
3. Sell D90 + kit lens. Buy new lenses 35mm f/2, 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
4. Sell 85mm f/1.4. Buy new lens : 24-70 f/2.8
5. Sell 85mm f/1.4. Buy new lenses : 35mm f/2, 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
Need good advice here.
Thanks for reading