Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really cool camera straps!

Default Re: Really cool camera straps!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    these have the advantage of making you stand out from a crowd, and therefore, if you get lost, your friends/family can find you faster. not bad at all!
    I don't have to get the strap to stand out, I can stand away from the crowd to "stand out" from the crowd Or wear a read clown hat is more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    I don't have to get the strap to stand out, I can stand away from the crowd to "stand out" from the crowd Or wear a read clown hat is more effective.
    usually i like to twine a whole load of christmas lights and those kiddy toy guns that make cool noises all around me.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    Put padding to cover up the design The strap looks too weak for a 1DM3 and 200F2
    urm, the inside is nylon webbing then covered with fabric.. and I meant ask the owner to add padding.. you can email her to specify your length, padding and terminations..

love the plain leather one... i've been thinking something of that sort for a while. pricey tho, prob gonna take a group order to make pricing feasible.

They look great, but maybe it's not exactly suitable for bulky dslrs. Some of them should look great with the smaller 4/3 cameras in the market or the prosumer pns like LX3 and G10

Haha! Nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12