Thread: Dynamikz Travelz Pte Ltd is a Timeshare Company Cheating People!!!!! Beware !!!!!

Kelvin Weng
    Guests

Default Dynamikz Travelz Pte Ltd is a Timeshare Company Cheating People!!!!! Beware !!!!!

Hi Guys, I'm one of the victims of DATA DYNAMIKZ aka DATA DELI aka DYNAMIKZ TRAVELZ PTE. LTD.

I've attended the presentation at garraway. The telemarketer who invited me promised a "FREE" Holiday traveling with SQ or Cathay Pacific carrier with "FREE HOTEL" for me & my wife.

You wouldn’t believe this when I received the voucher. There are a whole lot of terms and conditions. We need to pay $50 x no. of traveling persons
    (Booking fee) x no. of traveling person, airline taxes, fuel charges, airport taxes, convenience charges (what is this?) and of course the GST charges. All these were not mentioned by their staffs. It’s really like paying for your own holiday.

I've tried to book for my "FREE" holiday, emailing to info@dynamikz.com & I was told that no hotel rooms were available for me to book, although 5 alternative dates were given. Also the carrier that they promised is not true. 8 months have gone by and I am still waiting for to go for this holiday. I believe their tactics is to procrastinate till the expiry of the “FREE” holiday.

BEWARE! Don't be fooled! This is really a SCAM! Don't ever accept such invitations. You would really be wasting your precious time. This is really a company fout to deceive people .

I will be going to CASE to lodge a report so that they can stop cheating people. Below are all relevant information. I hope it can be useful to you guys.

DYNAMIKZ TRAVELZ PTE. LTD.
    Licence Number : 01733
    Address : 400,ORCHARD ROAD
    #04-24,ORCHARD TOWERS
    SINGAPORE 238875
    Contact Person : MANMEET SINGH
    Designation: DIRECTOR
    Office Phone No: 68367510
    Fax No : 68367516
    Year(s) of Operation : 1
    URL:
    Email Address : dynamikz@pacific.net.sg
    Inbound Services Provided:
    Outbound Services Provided: Accommodation, Land Transportation, Air Ticketing
    Affiliation :
    Licence Issued Date: 2008-07-07

Default Re: Dynamikz Travelz Pte Ltd is a Timeshare Company Cheating People!!!!! Beware !!!!!

Timeshare again.
    How many times must this happen.
    There are no free lunch in this world, which sane company will promise you a free holiday just by going to a presentation?

Default Re: Dynamikz Travelz Pte Ltd is a Timeshare Company Cheating People!!!!! Beware !!!!!

rofl, garraway

if you do a google for "garraway timeshare" you would have known it is a scam company, caveat emptor.

Should move to Kopitiam.
    Last edited by Diavonex; 11th September 2009 at 02:39 PM.

btw, if you paid money

read your contract, i know a few people who managed to get their money back within the stated period or something like that.

A bit of kopi talk.

Once I received a call telling me I won a Oshim Chair but because I did not claim, they have donated it away. Then she (sounds like aunty) told me that I was very lucky as they picked me up for another prize better (similar prize more 2K more). She asked me to come down attend a sales talk.

I politely decline, saying that I am not interest and she can let another winner or better potential customer have it. Surprisingly, she sounds disturbed and say "why... you think this is a scam is it?". I told her nope and I am not free nor interested.

She continued....Then you still don't believe in my company, to show that you believe, you must attend. It is foolish to give away such good prize.

I replied, since you said that, well I don't believe you and I think you are scamming. What can u do with me? She hung up.

These kind of people must need an Ah Long to join them.
    Then if that ah long don't get what he was initially offered, the office better be prepared to be splash with paint and "O$P$"!

Dave J
    Guests

Dear all reading this thread,

Its simply so unfortunate that there are some red eyes in our industry who can't tolerate others who do legitimate things and post such rubbish on the internet. We are not a timeshare company and does not promote any timeshare or related products.

We are a legitimate travel agent and anyone who has any doubts on that, is free to walk in to our office to verify that we have honored all our vouchers redeemed, subject to availability of course. As we liase with third party sponsors to make the vouchers possible in the first place, of course availabilities are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. To date, over 2000 voucher holders have successfully redeemed and travelled using their holiday vouchers.

To Mr Kelvin Weng, if that is indeed your real name, kindly provide your voucher number and we will see if you are indeed genuine in what you have posted in this forum.

Regards,
    Dave J,
    Manager in Charge
    Dynamikz Travel

Good time to bring out the popcorn.

I have a rough smidgen of an idea of what's going on.
    But for both parties to appear here?
    Both who are newly registered members of September '09.
    What sort of crazy shenanigan is going on here man?

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Good time to bring out the popcorn.
    Share with meh.
    I hope its Sweet and buttered popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    Dear all reading this thread,

Its simply so unfortunate that there are some red eyes in our industry who can't tolerate others who do legitimate things and post such rubbish on the internet. We are not a timeshare company and does not promote any timeshare or related products.

We are a legitimate travel agent and anyone who has any doubts on that, is free to walk in to our office to verify that we have honored all our vouchers redeemed, subject to availability of course. As we liase with third party sponsors to make the vouchers possible in the first place, of course availabilities are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. To date, over 2000 voucher holders have successfully redeemed and travelled using their holiday vouchers.

To Mr Kelvin Weng, if that is indeed your real name, kindly provide your voucher number and we will see if you are indeed genuine in what you have posted in this forum.

Regards,
    Dave J,
    Manager in Charge
    Dynamikz Travel
    Just to clarify that I have no knowledge of your company before this thread and I do not know the TS.

I am curious to know why "FREE" HOLIDAY was given in the first place?
    flickr|Canon 7D|10-22|17-40L|50F1.8|24-70L|100F2.8L|70-200F4L|70-300L|2x550EX|580EX II

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    We are a legitimate travel agent and anyone who has any doubts on that, is free to walk in to our office to verify that we have honored all our vouchers redeemed, subject to availability of course.
    1. If you call someone up and tell them it's a FREE all-expenses paid trip, then tell them they need to pay some voucher fee or airport tax, etc, then you are a fraudster.

2. If you give a voucher, then it should be redeemable in the promised timeframe, not "subject to availability". Also, the promised carriers must be used.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

put away the popcorn guys....

to the 2 brothers, take your fight elsewhere please

infractions given to both
    Last edited by ed9119; 18th September 2009 at 09:55 PM.