Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Photoshop Elements

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    534

    Default Photoshop Elements

    Hi All,

    If I am not using my Photoshop Elements anymore, can I give it to my friend? The software was previously registered under my name. Is it in breach of any licensing agreement? Do not want to get my friend into any trouble.

    Pls advise. Many thanks.
    Last edited by h2o; 11th September 2009 at 11:22 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Photoshop Elements

    Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    If I am not using my Photoshop Elements anymore, can I give it to my friend? The software was previously registered under my name. Is it in breach of any licensing agreement? Do not want to get my friend into any trouble.
    Yes you will get him in trouble. There is definitely an element of crime here.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: Photoshop Elements

    Quote Originally Posted by memorylane View Post
    Yes you will get him in trouble. There is definitely an element of crime here.
    thanks

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: Photoshop Elements

    I am curious as to know why it is a crime? Can explain further?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Photoshop Elements

    If you deactiavate and uninstall it from your machine, there won't be any problem when your friend installs it on his machine.

  6. #6
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: Photoshop Elements

    Quote Originally Posted by Peano View Post
    If you deactiavate and uninstall it from your machine, there won't be any problem when your friend installs it on his machine.
    I understand what is uninstall but how to deactivate?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Photoshop Elements

    Quote Originally Posted by cichlid View Post
    I understand what is uninstall but how to deactivate?
    In CS4, it's on the Help menu. Uninstalling will probably do, if you're online when you do it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: Photoshop Elements

    Quote Originally Posted by Peano View Post
    In CS4, it's on the Help menu. Uninstalling will probably do, if you're online when you do it.
    Oh i see, thanks.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: Photoshop Elements

    Quote Originally Posted by Peano View Post
    If you deactiavate and uninstall it from your machine, there won't be any problem when your friend installs it on his machine.
    thank you for your clarification

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •