I was wondering is there any risk of spoiling the flash units if I use Alkaline batteries instead of rechargeable batteries?
My GP rechargeable batteries on my FL-36 seems strange. It is charged about a week ago, left unused. When I put the batteries into my flash unit, these symptoms arise..
- Slow warm-up time
- Refresh rates seems slow
I was thinking of giving up on rechargeable batteries and use alkaline batteries like Energizer Max and Duracell as I'm not a frequent user of flash photography.
Will alkaline batteries cause "serious harm" to the flash unit with its voltage?