Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 675

Thread: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

  1. #161

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    If I expert, you are 师母 level already. :-}

    心到,眼到,手到。

    i not expert la...beginners only la...try / error lor
    u attended advance course conducted by HK instructor wad

  2. #162

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Interested?

    Have some supervision and Model can pose. :-}

    http://nghofei.multiply.com/photos/album/56/Interested

    Outdoor model shoot.

    Cheers!
    心到,眼到,手到。
    genone3, Flickr

  3. #163

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post

    i not expert la...beginners only la...try / error lor
    u attended advance course conducted by HK instructor wad
    Yup. I was at a bottle neck. Sick and tired of the way I shoot. Very Western style, but in a manner was surprise that I understood every single mandarin and Cantonese that came out from the instructor. It is putting ART into photography.

    Like an innate response. Like although I might have never used used chopstick in my life but could quickly picked it up and will in no time use it to feed myself. :-}

    I am Chinese after all. :-}
    心到,眼到,手到。
    genone3, Flickr

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    still hv 1mth...so fast farewell ah? we'll miss u...take more winning pics in India



    this friday?
    How about one friday evening in november. This 2 wks friday i got things on.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  5. #165

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    How about one friday evening in november. This 2 wks friday i got things on.
    wah! so busy ah? nov will be better...wait till exigo and your exam over lor...can also go outing b4 gg india

  6. #166
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    wah! so busy ah? nov will be better...wait till exigo and your exam over lor...can also go outing b4 gg india
    Alrightz. This weekend i got NIKE Human Race, Next weekend, i will be having a marathon of work, meetings and such.

    Anyway, Exigo, when ur exams over?

    My last day of Exams is on 2 Dec 09.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  7. #167
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western Sg
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    i got 2 papers in a day on 11th Nov.

  8. #168

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Alrightz. This weekend i got NIKE Human Race, Next weekend, i will be having a marathon of work, meetings and such.

    Anyway, Exigo, when ur exams over?

    My last day of Exams is on 2 Dec 09.
    Human Race! Sports! Life in the City! Anyone wants to shoot???
    心到,眼到,手到。
    genone3, Flickr

  9. #169

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    31Oct - 6Nov i not in spore
    if not wait till 2Dec?

  10. #170

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Interested?

    Have some supervision and Model can pose. :-}

    http://nghofei.multiply.com/photos/album/56/Interested

    Outdoor model shoot.

    Cheers!
    u organise this model shoot?

  11. #171

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-


  12. #172

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    u organise this model shoot?
    No no. Just promoting models that can pose. :-}
    心到,眼到,手到。
    genone3, Flickr

  13. #173

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    yup yup. good pictures. have joined the competition. Not happy with the competition management style though. Go and try. :-}

    Cheers!
    心到,眼到,手到。
    genone3, Flickr

  14. #174

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Depends on them bah.

    Hey... want to check if anyone is interested in this.

    A 1 day sharing of Basic in Photography
    - Understanding Light
    - Basic understanding of exposure
    - How the Camera 'sees' things
    - Composition - How our 'eyes' see.
    - Open discussion - How did that photographer do that?! (Bring Pictures)

    What says?
    Should be around 2~3 hours bah....

    Sounds like a good idea......
    Camping here for more details. :P
    +1 to participation and interest in this bah.

  15. #175

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus7777777 View Post
    Sounds like a good idea......
    Camping here for more details. :P
    +1 to participation and interest in this bah.
    Welcome welcome. Will be likely in early Dec 09.:-}
    心到,眼到,手到。
    genone3, Flickr

  16. #176

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    that good ... i can join too ... holiday

  17. #177

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by Winson123 View Post
    that good ... i can join too ... holiday
    Thank you Thank you. :-} Now I have 4 people. :-}

    Will start doing my ppt. kekkeke
    心到,眼到,手到。
    genone3, Flickr

  18. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western Sg
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Thank you Thank you. :-} Now I have 4 people. :-}

    Will start doing my ppt. kekkeke
    wah, thanks Andrew. Need any equipment can discuss with me, I try my best to help.

  19. #179
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    553

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Thank you Thank you. :-} Now I have 4 people. :-}

    Will start doing my ppt. kekkeke
    can do distance learning or not...hiakhiakhiakhiak
    The Few...The PROUD...

  20. #180

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

    Quote Originally Posted by Exigo View Post
    wah, thanks Andrew. Need any equipment can discuss with me, I try my best to help.
    i guess now he need meeting room w/projector

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •