Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 988

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

  1. #841

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    come come, let's all help the economy!
    It begins with you!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  2. #842
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    come come, let's all help the economy!
    I want to BBB stuff too... but the economy should help me first, then I can help the economy

  3. #843

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    I want to BBB stuff too... but the economy should help me first, then I can help the economy
    Deadlock! Nobody's gonna help each other.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  4. #844

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    It begins with you!
    evil. but now seriously don't think the 500D is enough leh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    I want to BBB stuff too... but the economy should help me first, then I can help the economy
    dec bonus!

    sian, duno if civil service this year end will have any bonus or not. gdp still negative.
    Licence to shoot.

  5. #845

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    evil. but now seriously don't think the 500D is enough leh.
    Then get none because the weight is gonna kill you.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #846

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    evil. but now seriously don't think the 500D is enough leh.



    dec bonus!

    sian, duno if civil service this year end will have any bonus or not. gdp still negative.
    You already upgrade to 500D??
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  7. #847

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    You already upgrade to 500D??
    no lar.. was contemplating a needed upgrade of cam body, then was suggested by someone to do a 500D upgrade since weight is a concern bah. haiyah, but i read read, 500D might not be that substantial upgrade (especially in ISO handling) as compared to 450D. except probably for the video, but no mic?
    Licence to shoot.

  8. #848

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Then get none because the weight is gonna kill you.
    but but but.. cannott...
    Licence to shoot.

  9. #849
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Yeah Tokies got abit vignetting but it's sharp.. And easily removed using editting software! F2.8 is pretty useful too for street. But don't expect any bokeh! I think the 16-35 is a nice lens. but it's insanely expensive.. and not very uwa on a crop camera. =) Oh btw, I think the Tokina is not useable at 11-14 range on a Fullframe.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Those in red are not for FF either.

    For me, I will choose either 16-35L II or Tokina 11-16. Answer is simple. L for unsurpassing IQ and both for its constant f/2.8

    Thanks Bros for the valuable input ! Now it's down to the price tag to justify which I will be getting .

  10. #850

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    NovJoe,

    If got $ the 16-35 my 10-22 is an excellent piece of glass, love it to bits. But the tokina 11-16 has goton me thinking of it for a while now also, because of the 2.8.
    Licence to shoot.

  11. #851

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    but but but.. cannott...
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  12. #852

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Latest Update!

    LEARN REPORTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY with ARDAAN
    DATE: Sun, 18th Oct
    Little India
    TIME: 2.30pm

    Briefing and Introduction : 2.30pm ( Meet at Tekka Market Bus Stop, behind Little India MRT Station )
    Walkabout & Sharing : 3pm onwards
    Dinner & Q&A : 5.30pm

    1) Haslan (91826646)
    2) vpsk01 aka Vin
    3) Chooi Mei
    4) Mahathir
    5) Ardaan aka Thomas (97779072)
    6) Gabriel Lim
    7) Calvin Tan aka Caltan29
    8) Ken Tan aka junglerover
    9) Sleepytiti
    10) Cecelia
    cakka/Flickr

  13. #853
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Haha... u will be at Malta ..sorry heehee

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Mio Cade flickr

  14. #854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Haha... u will be at Malta ..sorry heehee
    Haha.. Faster come back bro...

  15. #855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    no lar.. was contemplating a needed upgrade of cam body, then was suggested by someone to do a 500D upgrade since weight is a concern bah. haiyah, but i read read, 500D might not be that substantial upgrade (especially in ISO handling) as compared to 450D. except probably for the video, but no mic?
    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    but but but.. cannott...
    7D is not that heavy without grip of course. Haha!

    But if you're not a frequent f/2.8 lenses user or big gunners, I dun see that it's a problem.

  16. #856
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post

    sian, duno if civil service this year end will have any bonus or not. gdp still negative.
    Singapore Millionaire Club lost a substantial amount of millionaires. So what do you think?

  17. #857

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    7D is not that heavy without grip of course. Haha!

    But if you're not a frequent f/2.8 lenses user or big gunners, I dun see that it's a problem.
    ah ha! that's a good news (the non big guns part), but i can't live without the grip leh. 7D with the body itself already outweighs (literally) 5dmkii's weight, if add grip..

    realised i can't get used to pns when i was using my friend's and i was looking in the menu where i can do all the adjusting of aperture, shutter speed, iso.. then forgot, cannot. lol. but weight does matter if i want to enjoy events i'm in also (or for travelling).

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Singapore Millionaire Club lost a substantial amount of millionaires. So what do you think?
    can't comment too much ha.. shall wait for announcements!
    Last edited by xhui; 16th October 2009 at 02:47 PM.
    Licence to shoot.

  18. #858
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ah ha! that's a good news (the non big guns part), but i can't live without the grip leh. 7D with the body itself already outweighs (literally) 5dmkii's weight, if add grip..
    Ok lah. Just buy some weights and train your wrist can alrdy.

    I had seen female users using big guns big bodies before. I think you can too.

  19. #859

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ok lah. Just buy some weights and train your wrist can alrdy.

    I had seen female users using big guns big bodies before. I think you can too.
    hmm, wah thanks thanks for seeing me up! just goton the R-strap, hmm, it needs a test run soon (with heavier gears)

    oh, 2 days ago saw a lady (smaller size) carrying a 1d series + 16-35.. woot. my jaws dropped.

    how's ur testing of the 7D? me going do some changes to my eq set up liao. have to do something to it la, else feel so crippled.
    Licence to shoot.

  20. #860
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    hmm, wah thanks thanks for seeing me up! just goton the R-strap, hmm, it needs a test run soon (with heavier gears)

    how's ur testing of the 7D? me going do some changes to my eq set up liao. have to do something to it la, else feel so crippled.
    7D is great of course. Holding my fire at the moment, probably when the 2nd batch (manufacture) reach then probably I get it and also adding new stuff to my lens lineup. =D

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •