Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 988

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

  1. #341
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Pre-wedding on locations use of FE is good.

    FE on AD seems to be a problem bcos you might not have the right elements to fill or compo your shots.

    As of now, only 1 scene came to my mind.. tossing of the flower bouquet by the bride. Might or might not work.
    hmm...unless i got a group of ppl standing infront of me..

  2. #342
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    hmm...unless i got a group of ppl standing infront of me..
    Well, you are the photog. You direct your subjects. Hehe!

    Do anything to get the shot you want.

  3. #343
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Well, you are the photog. You direct your subjects. Hehe!

    Do anything to get the shot you want.
    abit gan cheong...never bcome main photographer...

    580 EXII...

  4. #344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    abit gan cheong...never bcome main photographer...

    580 EXII...
    Dunnit gan chiong la. Be yourself and shoot. But hor, must let your bride and bridegroom be relax so you need to tell them just be themselves also. On big day lidat ah, many things running thru their minds 1. Haha!

    580EXII.. ytd got one selling at 580 lor.
    Last edited by RyanG; 22nd September 2009 at 11:07 PM.

  5. #345
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Dunnit gan chiong la. Be yourself and shoot. But hor, must let your bride and bridegroom be relax so you need to tell them just be themselves also. On big day lidat ah, many things running thru their minds 1. Haha!

    580EXII.. ytd got one selling at 580 lor.
    wat the best price for first hand now ah??

  6. #346
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    jimmy getting a backup flash?

  7. #347
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    wat the best price for first hand now ah??
    650 @ OP (Grey)
    695 @ OP (Canon)

    or ask whoever buying 50D to do the PWP for you @ 599

  8. #348
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    abit gan cheong...never bcome main photographer...

    580 EXII...
    ur bbb virus is strong
    OLympus EP3 17mm..

  9. #349
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlpk007 View Post
    ur bbb virus is strong
    I think very mild liao but I think Jimmy wants to be more serious into photography so need better equipment thus the bbb.

    Correct boh?

  10. #350
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    jimmy getting a backup flash?
    thinkin....my 430 kind slow for function...

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    650 @ OP (Grey)
    695 @ OP (Canon)

    or ask whoever buying 50D to do the PWP for you @ 599
    wah...dat time thot 650 is for local warranty lor...but well, still got ppl wanna buy 50D meh?

  11. #351
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    thinkin....my 430 kind slow for function...



    wah...dat time thot 650 is for local warranty lor...but well, still got ppl wanna buy 50D meh?
    Why not?

    I just went to check with OP on the pricing. Perhaps you can call TCW to check also but it shld be grey set also.

  12. #352
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlpk007 View Post
    ur bbb virus is strong
    where got strong wor?

    if strong, i would have long time get 5D MKII lor..

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I think very mild liao but I think Jimmy wants to be more serious into photography so need better equipment thus the bbb.

    Correct boh?

    u are rite...

    wanna try new stuff...scud ah...lightstand hor...

  13. #353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS



    This Nike bagpack packs like powerhorse. Too bad no interior to show but it's very very spacious.

  14. #354
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlpk007 View Post
    ur bbb virus is strong
    so decide to BBB for u?

  15. #355
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post


    This Nike bagpack packs like powerhorse. Too bad no interior to show but it's very very spacious.
    dis bag call simi?? n how much?

  16. #356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    dis bag call simi?? n how much?
    Nike Ultimatum Gear Backpack

    RRP: $129

    I'm still sourcing for it at cheaper price at Queensway.

    Found another model, same layout for interior just that the outside dun have the top side pouches for water bottle nia.

    This other model cost $89 after 25% discount but available in green colour @ Peninsular Plaza.

    From my POV, it can holds daily neccesities, camera + lenses (needs to add own paddings), 15" laptop, slippers, shoes, mp3 player and many more.
    Last edited by RyanG; 22nd September 2009 at 11:47 PM.

  17. #357
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Nike Ultimatum Gear Backpack

    RRP: $129

    I'm still sourcing for it at cheaper price at Queensway.

    Found another model, same layout for interior just that the outside dun have the top side pouches for water bottle nia.

    This other model cost $89 after 25% discount but available in green colour @ Peninsular Plaza.

    From my POV, it can holds daily neccesities, camera + lenses (needs to add own paddings), 15" laptop, slippers, shoes, mp3 player and many more.
    Oooo...BBB bag!!

  18. #358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Oooo...BBB bag!!
    Once I found it to be less than $100 for the 1st model, I will hoot liao.

  19. #359

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    so decide to BBB for u?
    waa 580EXII when u buying?

  20. #360

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

    yesterday i just bought blackberry bold to replace my iphone. find it much better.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •