Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 500D Nite Shoot on 11 Sept

Default Re: 500D Nite Shoot on 11 Sept

Quote Originally Posted by ayp83 View Post
    Hi ,

I am new here... Saw the outing that you guys are arranging. So is the outing confirmed and the shooting location is at ? Are we going to moved around ?
    Hope that if time allows me , will join you guys... Wish to learn and exchange some knowledge from you guys

Cheers
    Hi Ayp83

Ya the shoot is confirm unless rains then it will be cancelled. Kindly refer to the thread for information and PM me your contact if you are interested.

Arrange your own transport as i will ferry peep who is in my area (1 more space left)

Cheers
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    Hi Bro

Ya they had PM me.

So peeps i will ferry:

1) You
    2) hisphotography (Wan)

The rest have their own arrangement etc..

The shoot will proceed unless it rains then it will be cancelled (Agree??)

Timing i will SMS out to all going by 1900hrs so get ready by 2200hrs.
    Yes agreed, will await your SMS then I sms the guy from NTU.

Quote Originally Posted by ayp83 View Post
    Hi ,

I am new here... Saw the outing that you guys are arranging. So is the outing confirmed and the shooting location is at ? Are we going to moved around ?
    Hope that if time allows me , will join you guys... Wish to learn and exchange some knowledge from you guys

Cheers
    ayp83,

we should be moving around Esplande park,Fullerton area, Flyer and then maybe Marina Barriage

ayp83,

we should be moving around Esplande park,Fullerton area, Flyer and then maybe Marina Barriage[/QUOTE]

Bro we going to MB first then the rest of the area or?? As i told the guys MB first , if u keen in other area first then i will sms out tonite.

BTW the guy in NTU need to ferry?
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

------
    Last edited by peanutbutterjam; 11th September 2009 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    Bro we going to MB first then the rest of the area or?? As i told the guys MB first , if u keen in other area first then i will sms out tonite.

BTW the guy in NTU need to ferry?
    It is OK Charles. You are the main guy . We go Marina Barrage first then come back to other area near Esplander.

the guy near NTU has his own scooter transport. I just have to sms him our location.

He may be reading this already.

Sorry guys, something came up last min, won't be able to join.

Quote Originally Posted by dykat2009 View Post
    Hi Ringwraths,

Did the others PM you? they have own transport or not?

Who is meeting you at your place? I only know Kirint has own scooter.
    My block is few stone throw away from your block.
    any EAST transport?

aiyo too slow
    i think they shooting liao
    T_T
    Canon EOS 500D|BG-E5|18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit| 50mm f/1.8 II | 17-40mm f/4L | 580EXII
    HOLGA GCFN 120

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll69 View Post
    any EAST transport?

aiyo too slow
    i think they shooting liao
    T_T
    Hey man, its cool. Well be getting up and about real soon. Heads up for the next one! Anyways, thanks Charles for organizing this whole thing. Really appreciated the company and time had a total blast! Cheers guys~ Now to sleep

Yes and I enjoyed the fun session well all night ~ especially with the cool looking cars and the company of a D300s among the many 500Ds.

Thanks to Charles for the ride and time to getting this session together. Appreciate it.

Looking fwd to next outing soon.

Guys, remember to send your email to...you know who...for the funny llooking group photo

Jekyll69,
    Join us in the next one.

Cheers.

kudos to Charles to organise this gathering.. it was fun with them.. haha.. it was my first time doing night shoot and had learn some new skills.. great thanks to you guys night shoot is totally diff from day shoot.. haha.. just knew it will be looking forward to the next outing...

Nice to have this chace to take night shoot with all those nice guys.

It seems like I have some problemes in transforing picture to computer. Sorry David I can't send you picture now. I'll try to fix the problem and send it to you asap.

Cheers

Hi All

Thanks for all the peeps who attend the fruitful nite shoot. Really enjoy with all u guys.

Lol this is my first time org this event. Looking forward for other events with you guys.

Hi Guys,

Really have a wounderful night of night shoot... Hope that there will be another one soon , btw thanks to everyone i did enjoy myself and learn new thing from you guys.
    Next event , Sunset better not sun rise HahhAHHaaaa...
    Canon EOS 40D
    EF-S 18-55 IS | Sigma 70-300

guys care to show some of the photos? Just wanna see what can we do with 500d as i'm new too it too. just bought it not long. =)

Hi Guys

The pics that we shot we can post it in the following thread, feel free to share.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...76#post5433876

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12