Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: plan after olvl exam...

Default Re: plan after olvl exam...

Ya.. Im actually more into nature taking.. Considering portrait As well, but not soon..

I wonder if clubsnap has only few sec students.. Y no people join arr..?? Lol..

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNoobs View Post
    Ya.. Im actually more into nature taking.. Considering portrait As well, but not soon..

I wonder if clubsnap has only few sec students.. Y no people join arr..?? Lol..
    now de ppl dont enjoy this kinda photography thingy.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    now de ppl dont enjoy this kinda photography thingy.
    haha.. guess so.. nvm hope there will be more & more student will join us.. and the 1st outing we will make in about 2months time.. still long.. haha.. just wait and see...

Blog Entries

little brothers of the lens..... keep up the spirit and dont be discouraged..... there are in fact many CS members who are in sec school or between 13-19 years of age..... many are either shy ...... but most of them just want to keep their age a secret for different reasons.... so do not join this thread to reveal themselves.... but will likely join from backdoor.

If you guys are serious..... one of you please PM me after exams and i will get someone like 'Uncle' Tungtong or Will03 to talk to you about breaking rules and developing your own personal visions.

Please check out their styles here in CS
    Last edited by ed9119; 11th September 2009 at 11:01 PM.

Im actually kinda shy as well.. Can say Its gonna be my 1st time going out with people that i do not know..

But i read many outing n gathering thread n found out that many r like me, 1st timer n eventually it turns out good..
    They made new friends of different age n personality.. Saw something that they never see before.. And most imortantly is to learn more bout their buddy(camera)..

I want to experience that, and thats what make my shy disappear.. thus i decided to create this outing..

Anyway, who is this 'uncle' tungtong n will03..? Im new in CS, so dont really know many people.. N what is this breaking rules..? thanks for e support also.. Cheers..

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNoobs View Post
    Im actually kinda shy as well.. Can say Its gonna be my 1st time going out with people that i do not know..

But i read many outing n gathering thread n found out that many r like me, 1st timer n eventually it turns out good..
    They made new friends of different age n personality.. Saw something that they never see before.. And most imortantly is to learn more bout their buddy(camera)..

I want to experience that, and thats what make my shy disappear.. thus i decided to create this outing..

Anyway, who is this 'uncle' tungtong n will03..? Im new in CS, so dont really know many people.. N what is this breaking rules..? thanks for e support also.. Cheers..
    wah piang eh.

you boy or girl?
    lol

dont need shy de la.

actually we student very easy to get allow de. trust me.

not like one student and a very old uncle lah...very weird.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

Hahaha.. Not realy shy lha.. normal.. Lol..

Anyway, i know what breaking rules mean already.. Went to MPH browse some magazine n saw it.. Haha..

Guys, count me in too. maybe can ask some of the uncles here to come along and make this like a 'teaching' session for us
    Nikon.
    Nuff said.

Blog Entries

unless there's something concrete, thread closed.

pls refer to guidelines for outings if you are keen to know why.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12