Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: Should students join Public Category if there is already a Student Category

Default Re: Should students join Public Category if there is already a Student Category

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ok ok ok fine

tomorrow i will list all my achievements

IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY
    Please check CS server got space for you to list all your achievements or not first.

Default Re: Should students join Public Category if there is already a Student Category

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Maybe Koala has changed the goat?

挂羊头卖狗肉???

I don't believe what is happening here.
    I just spent 15 minutes reading from page 1 to page 7 and until now still no king kiang.
    Reminds me of those Taiwan swordsmen TV series back in the 70's when whole hour just talk talk talk and only king kiang once or twice for show.
    Kopitiam is beginning to be my daily entertainment where I relax and unwind and pop popcorns and see show... and listen to whatever scandals...
    Then... nothing. Cheh...!

Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    I just spent 15 minutes reading from page 1 to page 7 and until now still no king kiang.
    Reminds me of those Taiwan swordsmen TV series back in the 70's when whole hour just talk talk talk and only king kiang once or twice for show.
    Kopitiam is beginning to be my daily entertainment where I relax and unwind and pop popcorns and see show... and listen to whatever scandals...
    i find its more like japanese samurai..
    sword come out go back.
    settled.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    i find its more like japanese samurai..
    sword come out go back.
    settled.
    I thought this only happens when the Mods step in, pull out their swords, put them back in, and settled...

Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    I was expecting them to make up like this:

bo lang discussed liao?

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    bo lang discussed liao?
    nightmare mellow liao... after got gf he now no more nightmare only sweet dreams...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Eh 'allo.

Jin OT liao hor.

Mai ke hun hor.

(Dammit, I'm hungry, it's lunchtime, maybe eat some horfun)

aiyah, what's the big deal? next time have to complete with Auto-Photographer

Party-shot Automatic Photographer

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nightmare mellow liao... after got gf he now no more nightmare only sweet dreams...

Ok, now we know his weak spot liao

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Ok, now we know his weak spot liao
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=571937

tis thread just serve as a confirmation.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

you make gf sound like king koil mattress...

btw, here is one of my many credentials..

Goat With Cage participation certificate

hmm, so bouncy ar?

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    bo lang discussed liao?
    People don't want to waste time in this thread lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    People don't want to waste time in this thread lah.

But TS after jio people liao then disappear, dun have 'Wu Shu Jing Sheng' leh

Ok lah.. Let me as a poly student here, share my point of view..

If the competition have the student category, I may just join the student category as we are competing with the same age group of people.
    Why put ourselves in a competition with people who may be more experience (senior photographers in the open category)?

BUT from what I've seen from some competitions is that different categories have different themes.
    Maybe the student have a better and more confident photo which suits the open category and the photos that he/she have for the student category is not as good as compared to what he have to send in for open category?

This is one situation which I've came across..

I have quite a good photo (which I think is good) which suits the open category's theme and the not the student category.
    On the other hand, in open category, I may be challenging with people who took up photography for quite some time and can come up with much better photos as compared to mine.

So I decided not to join the open category and the competition at all..

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    But TS after jio people liao then disappear, dun have 'Wu Shu Jing Sheng' leh
    This is guerilla tactic lah.

When enemy advances you retreat.

That was now Vietcong brough a superpower to its knees.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast