Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good institutions to learn Japanese

Default Re: Good institutions to learn Japanese

For me, it's not for a job or something in this line, but to be able to pick up a 3rd language in my life. I'm a fan of Jap dramas, food, Jap photography magazines, etc. So I thought to be able to understand and speak Japanese will be very beneficial. I've also thought of visiting Japan free and easy.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    For me, it's not for a job or something in this line, but to be able to pick up a 3rd language in my life. I'm a fan of Jap dramas, food, Jap photography magazines, etc. So I thought to be able to understand and speak Japanese will be very beneficial. I've also thought of visiting Japan free and easy.
    and a fan of Jap gals?

I went to Jap without knowing their language. Don't have much problem.

Since you are a fan of Jap stuff, with this interest, you should be able to enjoy it. I always believe that learning something must bring joy and not burden or pain.

Quote Originally Posted by limdj View Post
    Don learn jap because u wanna work in jap company. Im working in one.. and it totally sucks working with japs.......LOL u will know it once u got in. Of cos not all company are like mine. As in not all japs are like those in mine.
    wonder u r working in which company?
    don't tell them u know jap, just listen to what they say lor

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    if u know some basic jap and chinese character, i think shld be able to understand a bit... put in more effort and try using it can pick up quite fast

can start jap lesson in CS

Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    and a fan of Jap gals?

I went to Jap without knowing their language. Don't have much problem.

Since you are a fan of Jap stuff, with this interest, you should be able to enjoy it. I always believe that learning something must bring joy and not burden or pain.
    Who is not?

Other than that, I'm more to Jap dramas and their culture. Yes, to be able to pick up a language, I'd rather do it with joy, rather than burden or pain. Don't want to learn something just because I have to do it. Rather do it just because I love to.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    if u know some basic jap and chinese character, i think shld be able to understand a bit... put in more effort and try using it can pick up quite fast

can start jap lesson in CS
    Yeah, to a very small extent. I'd like to learn more about their other characters, namely hiragana and katakana.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12