Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Urgent Help needed 5th Sept by 12pm

  1. #1

    Default Urgent Help needed 5th Sept by 12pm

    Hi Bros,

    Have this client from Norway wanting to do some shoot of Singapore both Day and night.

    Understand that he likes Scenery, nice ( full of people ) streets with lighting ( Thought of clark quay ) and we might jump on the singapore flyer in the evening. He also was interested in taking part in one of the model shoot today but it was fully booked.

    As im new ( I have not brought my camera out other then once at padang cause i was meeting my gf ) i do not know where to bring him to avoid disappointment. Any suggestion? Is our sentosa a good place to go ( Cable cars and stuff ) and where on sentosa if its a good idea.

    Thanks alot

  2. #2
    Senior Member TheChef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the action is
    Posts
    2,304

    Default Re: Urgent Help needed 5th Sept by 12pm

    Quote Originally Posted by conkeychua View Post
    Hi Bros,

    Have this client from Norway wanting to do some shoot of Singapore both Day and night.

    Understand that he likes Scenery, nice ( full of people ) streets with lighting ( Thought of clark quay ) and we might jump on the singapore flyer in the evening. He also was interested in taking part in one of the model shoot today but it was fully booked.

    As im new ( I have not brought my camera out other then once at padang cause i was meeting my gf ) i do not know where to bring him to avoid disappointment. Any suggestion? Is our sentosa a good place to go ( Cable cars and stuff ) and where on sentosa if its a good idea.

    Thanks alot
    Sentosa is quite alright.

    Bring him also to:
    !) Geylang Serai
    2) Little India & some Indian temples
    3) Chinatown & Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
    4) Zoo & Night Safari
    5) Jurong Bird Park
    6) Sungei Buloh
    7) Botanic Gardens
    8) Mac Ritchie Reservoir
    9) Upper & Lower Peirce Reservoir
    10) Explanade
    11) Clarke Quay
    Last edited by TheChef; 5th September 2009 at 09:36 AM.
    S5Pro|S3Pro|D50|16-85VR2|70-200VR|80-400VR|S50f1.4|105f2|135f2|SB900|SB80DX

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: Urgent Help needed 5th Sept by 12pm

    My Humble Suggestion

    Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Marina (durian) , Singapore Flyers is good for City Lights Night shooting

    Day you can bring him to sentosa with your GF as the model if she's dun mind. By the way Sentosa nothing much to see now.

    Orchard Road for me is a good day shooting within starbuck, pubs, Cathay Cineleisure etc...

    Just my 2 cents

  4. #4
    Senior Member TheChef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the action is
    Posts
    2,304

    Default Re: Urgent Help needed 5th Sept by 12pm

    Bring him pub hopping at night, where both of you can chill out. Show him some of Singapore's night life around Geylang.
    Last edited by TheChef; 5th September 2009 at 09:43 AM.
    S5Pro|S3Pro|D50|16-85VR2|70-200VR|80-400VR|S50f1.4|105f2|135f2|SB900|SB80DX

  5. #5

    Default Re: Urgent Help needed 5th Sept by 12pm

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChef View Post
    Sentosa is quite alright.

    Bring him also to:
    !) Geylang Serai
    2) Little India & some Indian temples
    3) Chinatown & Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
    4) Zoo & Night Safari
    5) Jurong Bird Park
    6) Sungei Buloh
    7) Botanic Gardens
    8) Mac Ritchie Reservoir
    9) Upper & Lower Peirce Reservoir
    10) Explanade
    11) Clarke Quay
    Bro, Thanks alot for the great list of suggestions. Will choose a few and keep the rest for myself Thanks alot

  6. #6

    Default Re: Urgent Help needed 5th Sept by 12pm

    Quote Originally Posted by xMetalx View Post
    My Humble Suggestion

    Day you can bring him to sentosa with your GF as the model if she's dun mind. By the way Sentosa nothing much to see now.
    Just my 2 cents
    Sianzzzz. I was planning Sentosa for the afternoon session hoping that there would be something nice shooting.

    My GF cannot lah. Potrait shot probably need UWA to fit...... Hehe ( Hope my GF never join CS without me knowing. )

    Thanks for the suggestions. Cheers!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Urgent Help needed 5th Sept by 12pm

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChef View Post
    Bring him pub hopping at night, where both of you can chill out. Show him some of Singapore's night life around Geylang.
    Was planning on going to clark quay at night. But for the geylang portion, am afraid its too messy for shooting ( Correct me if im wrong ) besides he is those strictly " I have a girlfriend in UK " kinda Ang Mo ( Few in a million of them ) that do not like the red light district.

    But he has a degree in photography and arts so we might be able to come out with something good with the list already suggested. And i get to learn from him.... GREAT!!!!

    Cheers!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •