Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking For Photog to Share Studio

Default Re: Looking For Photog to Share Studio

yes, it did happen, and the guy had to ask the processing lab to defer his bill into small sum of instalment.

normally , all of us ( myself included ) will prefer to adopt the... I'm not so suay one ( unlucky ), it only happens to other people.

perhaps our friend can consider short term studio usage rental rather than monthly session. maybe by the hourly or half daily.
    that will be less hassle and he can be there to oversee the happening.
    but again , the clause must be laid down, e.g. owner of studio has the right to turn away any one which he may deem not welcomed.
    Last edited by cabbySHE; 21st September 2009 at 02:49 AM.

cabbySHE: wow... i didn't know such things happen in Singapore as well...especially in this industry....really....really surprised me....

chngpe01: hey..i didn't know that's a studio so near my working place. Well...of course i hope to share the studio but i am unsure if I can commit as I just started out in wedding and portraiture photography recently....

Quote Originally Posted by cabbySHE View Post
    yes, it did happen, and the guy had to ask the processing lab to defer his bill into small sum of instalment.

normally , all of us ( myself included ) will prefer to adopt the... I'm not so suay one ( unlucky ), it only happens to other people.

perhaps our friend can consider short term studio usage rental rather than monthly session. maybe by the hourly or half daily.
    that will be less hassle and he can be there to oversee the happening.
    but again , the clause must be laid down, e.g. owner of studio has the right to turn away any one which he may deem not welcomed.
    Alyoh, you maybe clever enough to catch a thief, but Peng Eik not stupid also what..... Am sure Peng Eik would have it sorted out when the potential person calls, and probably not within this forum...

He has already met and "trained" by ppl taking advantages of him actually, and he's been there, done there & still doing it... and I respect this man... Until you meet him, you won't understand how nice a person he would have been.... He's too nice, simply too good a man to have trusted some people at some point in life...

If you don't already understand, pls return the thread to him already.... Cheers mate...

later on found out from the lab owner ( being kay poh that is ) that the insurance did not payout the full insured payment...the reason : the owner of the studio i.e. the photographer has a part of negligent to bear the responsibility. he did not take enough preventive measure ( you know our nation always do and recommend that, they says it is always to be safe than sorry ).

surely none of us would like to take first hand experience...but at least we can learn from someone's mistake. ( quite costly one )

sorry, pointblankshot...never assume that we are too smart...two days ago, just read from the paper, that boss of the removing company : bushido, was the one which help me house removing...a gentle well mannered person, but guilty of cheating OCBC bank for a sum of $1.7 m and sentenced to 5 yrs imprisonment. you should have read it.

wow, are you sure all people on this forum are angels ?
    Last edited by cabbySHE; 22nd September 2009 at 03:03 AM.

later on found out from the lab owner ( being kay poh that is ) that the insurance did not payout the full insured payment...the reason : the owner of the studio i.e. the photographer has a part of negligent to bear the responsibility. he did not take enough preventive measure ( you know our nation always do and recommend that, they says it is always to be safe than sorry ).

surely none of us would like to take first hand experience...but at least we can learn from someone's mistake. ( quite costly one )

sorry, pointblankshot...never assume that we are too smart...two days ago, just read from the paper, that boss of the removing company : bushido, was the one which help me house removing...a gentle well mannered person, but guilty of cheating OCBC bank for a sum of $1.7 m and sentenced to 5 yrs imprisonment. you should have read it.

Yup..u are right about learning from other's people mistake...

I'm sure all studio owners do screen their partners/clients accordingly, doesn't matter whether they are close or just friends. The one that you stated might have trusted that fella in good deed...otherwise wouldn't be blur sotong...also that fella betray his trust

true true... I guess at some point of time, 7 sins kicks into everyone of us....

Blog Entries

Stop the OT in my thread if you have nothing to do here!

Default Re: Look For Photog to Share Studio

mind me ask...if you take hrs rent? if yes..than i will keep your studio in mind...does look better than a lot of others...espcialially the space you got

Blog Entries

Default Re: Look For Photog to Share Studio

Quote Originally Posted by nude4soul View Post
    mind me ask...if you take hrs rent? if yes..than i will keep your studio in mind...does look better than a lot of others...espcialially the space you got
    Yes see this
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=575083

Blog Entries

Still looking.

Yes short term ie about 6 months. If it works out fine we can then go into longer term ie 2 yrs.

hi...can i know if share the studio with u how much should yr partner pay for every months ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MQwong View Post
    hi...can i know if share the studio with u how much should yr partner pay for every months ?
    Looking at max 3 pax co share (incl me)

PM you the expected price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12