Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Ris knows

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Ris knows

    I think Ris Low knows what she needs to do to improve.

    As part of her preparations, she will be attending grooming classes. ‘I’ll also try to improve my speech and my walk,’ she added.

    Quote from an interview:

    http://www.intro2u.net/new/2009/08/m...inner-ris-low/

    Guys, don't give up easily.

    Singapore has hope for bringing home a Miss World.

    Be positive.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Ris knows

    she only participating next year right?? hope they find her a good tutor
    shld be fine.. provided she rly does not have a short tongue to start with.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Ris knows

    next year she'll not boom... she'll nuke u all!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    she only participating next year right?? hope they find her a good tutor
    shld be fine.. provided she rly does not have a short tongue to start with.
    Wonder if the tutor can teach properly. Later he/she teach singlish. Can la. Okay la. No problem la.

    GMAN

  5. #5
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Her Singlish ish
    I hope she wins Miss World and introduce Singlish to the world
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  6. #6

    Default Re: Ris knows

    yeah she will win if the judges appreciate humor.
    ignore her fantastic way of speaking, miss singapores usually lose in terms of HEIGHT and looks (and in her case, chest as well)

    thats why we never did win right.............. -_-

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Ris knows

    can la. gif her a chance lor.

    so young, still a long way to go la. alamak, we mux sarpork her la!


    gif her all the boost she should get la! next time i run onto her on the streets, i will tell her that i love animal prints too esp. leper spots and zebar stripes!


    swee swee buey zhao zui!!! ris low gogogo! 18yo sarpork u nong time!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Ris knows

    com'on la boys n gals! let us go out and plomote our national language and heritage mah!


    sarpork singlish! WOOOOOO!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    next year she'll not boom... she'll nuke u all!!!
    alamak! she ate the wrong food ah? her fart can smoke out our singapore?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    can la. gif her a chance lor.

    so young, still a long way to go la. alamak, we mux sarpork her la!


    gif her all the boost she should get la! next time i run onto her on the streets, i will tell her that i love animal prints too esp. leper spots and zebar stripes!


    swee swee buey zhao zui!!! ris low gogogo! 18yo sarpork u nong time!!!
    Can you spiik propor Ingish?

    Ai Sai Boh?

    Lim Peh Singlish not so deep lah.


  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    alamak! she ate the wrong food ah? her fart can smoke out our singapore?!
    Must be too much cheesecake contaminated with durian.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Can you spiik propor Ingish?

    Ai Sai Boh?

    Lim Peh Singlish not so deep lah.

    alamak sion! like tat cannot lor. u mux learn in order to keep up lor!

    u shud learn from ris low first, her singlish is tokkong one lor! 1st class.

    swee swee dua liap nee!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Must be too much cheesecake contaminated with durian.
    liulian cheesecake did her in!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #14

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    Singapore has hope for bringing home a Miss World.

    Be positive.
    Can she beat these?


    http://blogpipiatbingi.com/wp-conten...march-2009.jpg


    http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...9421261379.jpg
    Alpha

  15. #15
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Ris knows

    u scare wat?

    once our ris low open her mouth, we are world champs liao!


    swee!! WOOO!!!
    ris gogogo!!! A-bo-gen!! Au-yu-gen!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #16

    Default Re: Ris knows

    I'm listening... I don't hear them BOOMZ... our Ris win liao!!!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    I'm listening... I don't hear them BOOMZ... our Ris win liao!!!
    hahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #18
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    yeah she will win if the judges appreciate humor.
    ignore her fantastic way of speaking, miss singapores usually lose in terms of HEIGHT and looks (and in her case, chest as well)

    thats why we never did win right.............. -_-
    U is jealous?

    ppl is hospitalitlitiy student, pls be more hospitable to her
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  19. #19

    Default Re: Ris knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    U is jealous?

    ppl is hospitalitlitiy student, pls be more hospitable to her

    yeah i is jealous i love ris low i need to stay in singapore longer to get her awesome accent (i guess being born/breed here not enough, must like her got X factor know how to use BOOM BOOM)

    dont suan liao, later got karma walk across zipbra crossing get run over by lorry.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Ris knows

    When I see Ris, I think of Maggie Q. Her eyes, her accent, her style.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x...
    The rest is history.


    Honestly, i was introduced to Maggie in person during a movie launch. Fannwon was just beside her but fann pales off far far away. Maggie is one heck of a lady and the whole hall of people cannot get enough of a glimpse of her. Its not just her smiles, her eyes were electrifying if you really see her in person.

    But, with Ris, she is catching on... let us be kind and love her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •