Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 377

Thread: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

  1. #41

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Compare Miss World to Miss Universe... seems like galaxies apart...


    That's because she's a banana... Lived abroad a lot, and generally dates (much) older ang moh men only. She can practice her england a lot.
    Last edited by Rashkae; 3rd September 2009 at 12:11 PM.
    Alpha

  2. #42
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.



    I think Ris Low is the most beautiful Singapore girl I've seen. Not that I've seen many Singapore girls.

    Don't want? Can send her to Australia.

    We let her become our Miss Australia.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    never judge a book by its cover...

  4. #44

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    That's because she's a banana... Lived abroad a lot, and generally dates (much) older ang moh men only. She can practice her england a lot.
    bro .... not so nice to speculate like that ... it's quite hurting

    she is Rachel Kum, should be an eurasian so naturally she speaks better england .....
    always the Light, .... always.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    she is Rachel Kum, should be an eurasian so naturally she speaks better england .....
    contrary to popular belief, eurasians do not necessarily speak better english!

  6. #46

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    contrary to popular belief, eurasians do not necessarily speak better english!
    because we don't catch any balls regarding what they are saying, we think they are speaking better english.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly7 View Post
    All A level students know that Astar scholarships are 2nd tier, only the 2nd rate people get channelled there..the 1st rate, top tier people take up PSC.
    er, that is a very sweeping statement to make.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    because we don't catch any balls regarding what they are saying, we think they are speaking better english.
    Maybe theirs are bigger balls to catch?

  9. #49

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Maybe theirs are bigger balls to catch?
    lol thats one thing singaporeans confirm cant win

  10. #50

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    bro .... not so nice to speculate like that ... it's quite hurting

    she is Rachel Kum, should be an eurasian so naturally she speaks better england .....
    Race has nothing to do with education. Most caucasians can't speak a word of english.

    And who said I'm speculating?
    Alpha

  11. #51

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post


    I think Ris Low is the most beautiful Singapore girl I've seen. Not that I've seen many Singapore girls.

    Don't want? Can send her to Australia.

    We let her become our Miss Australia.
    this pic of her looks so much different compared to the video.
    500D, 50mm F1.8II

  12. #52

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanydunk View Post
    this pic of her looks so much different compared to the video.
    haven't you heard of Adobe Photoshop?

  13. #53
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanydunk View Post
    this pic of her looks so much different compared to the video.
    Studio controlled lighting vs location available lighting?

  14. #54
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    lol thats one thing singaporeans confirm cant win
    You can always try.

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly7 View Post
    All A level students know that Astar scholarships are 2nd tier, only the 2nd rate people get channelled there..the 1st rate, top tier people take up PSC.

    Besides the usual top A level students, the information and news have spread to the adults and the whole of Singapore. now everyone knows Astar is where all the 2nd rate are filtered downwards to.

    http://www.salary.sg/2009/again-pres...ng-or-science/
    I do hope you have some proof to back that up for it is insulting to the researchers producing good work in Singapore.

    Back on topic!

    Holy crap, are the judges deaf?! I don't expect a contestent to slang her way through but come on, surely having a decent level of diction is a must?
    Last edited by Evilmerlin; 3rd September 2009 at 02:00 PM.

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    First of all you muz find another contestant that is better than her..

    Edit: And the other contestant(s) that speaks better than her should also have a reasonable appearance too.. then the judge maybe will be more stressed in the consideration for the winner..

    You can't have a Miss Singapore World that can trigger a "fall-off the chair" reaction from viewers right.. no matter how well they spoke or how fluent their english.

    Remember.. First, you see them. Then you heard them speak. Looks are usually more important..


    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmerlin View Post

    Back on topic!

    Holy crap, are the judges deaf?! I don't expect a contestent to slang her way through but come on, surely having a decent level of diction is a must?
    Last edited by Limsgp; 3rd September 2009 at 02:33 PM.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmerlin View Post
    I do hope you have some proof to back that up for it is insulting to the researchers producing good work in Singapore.
    The Hollad V nude walking incident?? The girl still gets to keep her scholarship

    Ok, back to topic!

  18. #58

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    http://www.divaasia.com/media_video/4945 - another OMG from the infamous Ris Low

  19. #59
    sermeiren86
    Guests

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    AGREED!! How is she ever going to represent Singapore when she enters Miss Universe pageant? People all over the world would be wondering what the hell is a "bigini" and a "zip-bra".

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by IamJeFfy View Post
    i think you guys should take a look at this ....



    *speechless*
    U guys are just darn bad... look at the vid again... the videographer is helping us and you guys are trying to hurt us again...

    The videographer already tried to do backfocusing to prevent us from getting blind... and i think he used 1 hand to cover 1 of his ear to prevent contamination... hence he wasn't able to muffle the microphone or turn off the mic.

    But still, kudos to the videographer!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •