Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 129

Thread: For those who are married

  1. #61

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    yeah. she gives c&c worthy of a true critic. no holds barred. helps that she was a mua before.
    why didn't you marry a model








    just kidding.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    why didn't you marry a model.
    Because the model is taller than him?

  3. #63

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Because the model is taller than him?


    he very short meh......

    i heard you married a model.

  4. #64

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    why didn't you marry a model








    just kidding.
    she was one.

    anyway just cos they look good on the outside doesnt mean they are the same inside ...

  5. #65

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Because the model is taller than him?
    hahaha. so far only seen 1 model thats the same ht as me and she's russian.

  6. #66

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    she was one.

    anyway just cos they look good on the outside doesnt mean they are the same inside ...


    anyways, most singaporean clubsnap models also don't even fulfill your first part..

  7. #67

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    hahaha. so far only seen 1 model thats the same ht as me and she's russian.
    i bet sion is going to make fun of you by asking if she's a dwarf

  8. #68

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    anyways, most singaporean clubsnap models also don't even fulfill your first part..
    ouch. below the belt. most politically incorrect statement to pass in cs.

    u said it. i didn't.

  9. #69

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    ouch. below the belt. most politically incorrect statement to pass in cs.

    u said it. i didn't.
    hey, remember, the mods have nothing to do with quailty of model here, also not their fault.

    after all, we can't have all of them forcing their wives to become models right?

  10. #70

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i bet sion is going to make fun of you by asking if she's a dwarf
    russian dwarfs!


  11. #71

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    anyways, most singaporean clubsnap models also don't even fulfill your first part..
    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    ouch. below the belt. most politically incorrect statement to pass in cs.

    u said it. i didn't.


    now I am really curious, if the standard no good, why are the wives and girlfriends worried or not happy?


  12. #72

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    russian dwarfs!

    so which one was the russian model that was as tall as you?

  13. #73

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    now I am really curious, if the standard no good, why are the wives and girlfriends worried or not happy?

    becase they are worried that they look like cs models.

    or worse, that they are uglier than cs models..

  14. #74

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    now I am really curious, if the standard no good, why are the wives and girlfriends worried or not happy?

    dun u know women are all insecure and paranoid animals?

  15. #75

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    becase they are worried that they look like cs models.

    or worse, that they are uglier than cs models..

    first you offended all the models
    now you offended all the wives and gfs


  16. #76

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so which one was the russian model that was as tall as you?
    take a wild guess!

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Serangoon North
    Posts
    2,225

    Default Re: For those who are married

    FF's wife very chio one with a great cupsize too. FF is also a very caring husband and soon-to-be father so his wife has great trust in him when he shoots half naked single young girls in the privacy of some hotel room or even his own house.

  18. #78

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    dun u know women are all insecure and paranoid animals?


    like cats?

  19. #79

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    first you offended all the models
    now you offended all the wives and gfs

    it's ok, when all have emoed me

    there's always cats to roll

  20. #80

    Default Re: For those who are married

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    take a wild guess!
    this is the first hit that came up when i searched for russian dwarf



    great cup size

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •