Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

  1. #1

    Arrow Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    guys, am wanted to take a short break nearby during the school holiday next week.
    would like to drive up there with a few kakis so as to cover each other backside and at
    the same time to take the opportunity to shoot along our journey.

    departure date is morning of 7 sept.
    expected to leave maleka on the morning of 9 sept, take a seafood lunch b4 JB and back
    here by 4pm to beat the evening rush hours.

    PM me if interested.
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    Quote Originally Posted by yeobt View Post
    guys, am wanted to take a short break nearby during the school holiday next week.
    would like to drive up there with a few kakis so as to cover each other backside and at
    the same time to take the opportunity to shoot along our journey.

    departure date is morning of 7 sept.
    expected to leave maleka on the morning of 9 sept, take a seafood lunch b4 JB and back
    here by 4pm to beat the evening rush hours.

    PM me if interested.
    Drive. Wah, super tiring man.

    GMAN

  3. #3

    Default Re: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    i supposed is juz a 2-3 hrs trip from sgp to meleka rite?

    i drive 10-12 hrs every weekend around sgp as a taxi driver.
    and my comrades drive the same amount of time everyday.

    no, is not tired when it is going to be a holiday.
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    yes 3 hours if u are driving at average speed of 140km/h. it's going to be GG, u guys have fun

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    Quote Originally Posted by yeobt View Post
    i supposed is juz a 2-3 hrs trip from sgp to meleka rite?

    i drive 10-12 hrs every weekend around sgp as a taxi driver.
    and my comrades drive the same amount of time everyday.

    no, is not tired when it is going to be a holiday.
    It's not 3 hours man. At least 5 hours plus.

    GMAN

  6. #6

    Default Re: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    FYI .... Singapore to Malacca is 2 hrs - toll booth to toll booth .. this if u are running @ speed limit of 110 km/h ... distance is about 200 km .

  7. #7

    Default Re: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    It's not 3 hours man. At least 5 hours plus.

    GMAN




    i can reach KL in 5 hrs.
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  8. #8
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    guys, am wanted to take a short break nearby during the school holiday next week.
    would like to drive up there with a few kakis so as to cover each other backside and at
    the same time to take the opportunity to shoot along our journey.
    Do gaffer your camera and bring a monopod along with you

  9. #9

    Default Re: Anyone Interested For A Driving Trip To Maleka?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    Do gaffer your camera and bring a monopod along with you

    sori, wat is gaffer har?

    btw, anyone 1 2 rent me a nikon mount tokina 11-16mm for my trip?

    PM me your quote.
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •