Thread: Pushing and pulling of film

Default Pushing and pulling of film

Currently I only know RGB does pushing and pulling of film but I often notice chemical stains or scratch on my neg. Is there any other lab to recommend where quality is ensured?

Default Try Stanley Lim Colour Centre.....

Quote Originally Posted by Orion_Hunter
    Currently I only know RGB does pushing and pulling of film but I often notice chemical stains or scratch on my neg. Is there any other lab to recommend where quality is ensured?
    Try this lab! Stanley Colour Centre. They do pushing and pulling for colour negs. Call Joanne on 98583502. Address at 02-03/04 Midlink Plaza, Middle Road. Opens everyday except Sundays from 11.00 am until 7.00pm (sometimes later).

So far I've only tried RGB for pushing and the quality is quite ok. The chemical stains occur occasionally as with any other lab I've tried(Colourlab, Konota) so it sometimes just depends on your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Try this lab! Stanley Colour Centre. They do pushing and pulling for colour negs. Call Joanne on 98583502. Address at 02-03/04 Midlink Plaza, Middle Road. Opens everyday except Sundays from 11.00 am until 7.00pm (sometimes later).
    Thanks!

Do they do slide pushing?? Because I have a roll of velvia requiring that kinda service.

KT does pushing and pulling and so far I am pretty much satisfied with their result

Quote Originally Posted by sesame_street98
    KT does pushing and pulling and so far I am pretty much satisfied with their result
    KT?? Whats KT ? & where is it located?