Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast

Thread: Expose Yourself LXXIV

Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol selfridge.

i bet you went to 4 seasons for dinner! everyone seems to go there.

yes, paris is more expensive than london. it strikes you as amazing, seeing how london is already quite expensive.

picadilly circus got chicks doing that? lol, i never bother to see.. in general i tend to tune people out.

JUst see what your beautiful shot can capture zoom out and do a Pano... but when you get in close hehehe....a very difference scene. No the hot chicks I did not shoot them on my right side hehe...Not a XMM shooter...or it is just for me to see.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    wow.....so different......i thot is a empty street in nm photo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    heheh... it depend on the night you went and the angle of your shooting position lor. I only have a short time to shoot before moving on. It would have been nice to spend about any hour hanging about there shooting.

Haven't shoot cats for so long.......must find some time next week.....

For those still awake.....

JUst see what your beautiful shot can capture zoom out and do a Pano... but when you get in close hehehe....a very difference scene. No the hot chicks I did not shoot them on my right side hehe...Not a XMM shooter...or it is just for me to see.
    lol all sitting at the fountain! win win win

yeah everyone loves to sit there.. i wonder why, it's not even a very nice place to sit.

Haven't shoot cats for so long.......must find some time next week.....

roll some cats for me!

cos i standing in front of the road!

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    LONDON CALLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

zzz
    london pouring

more like it.

lol.. london local food also quite limited, and artery clogging!!!!!

but now and then their english breakfasts very just as long as you overlook the fact that you're killing yourself eating it.

i kind of like french food actually.. lunchtime not that bad, price-wise.. a lot to eat, generally good standard. oh yes the weight thing is damn win la.. i remember being amused by it. after a while of staying you just give up converting.. otherwise your mind just gets blown away.

for example, last year i was paying about 700 pounds/month for rent. for 1/3 of an apartment.. and my room was just slightly larger than "small".. and that was like.. maybe slightly above average pricing.. mainly because i didn't find housing over summer, so the rentals went up when i got back in sep/oct.

i think the french just don't like people who speak english. but it depends la. paris wasn't that bad for me. i'm going back again in december..

yes.. somehow i think the streets of london are more interesting. the last time i said it, i got flamed though. i don't really get what's wrong with preferring a certain place for its scenes.. if every place is equally interesting to a person, then something is wrong!

if you come back again, i can bring you to the more obscure places in london.. if there's time. one of my friends once joked that i didn't seem to know my way around central london well.. but all the weird places that no one wants to go i seem to have gone quite a bit.

Nah... Chinatown !!! My boss was in need of Asian. I am fine to eat anywhere I go no need Asia. I asked him before the trip if he is those that can go any countries eating what the nationality eats.. he said.. yes. not a problem. Wah 2 week in europe I can count how many French food I eat or in London on my hand!!!. Keep scouting for Jap, Korea, Chinese..etc. *headache* I want to eat as much their stuff! hehe so late night I sneak out to eat.. I love Paris for their Crepes!!!... So simple but yet.. wah. Expensive is right... bloody chinese chap chai here in Singapore you point, point, point and ask for rice you pay $3.50 or 4.00 There...bloody hell some of the chinese store ..they weigh... every 100gm is like EURO 2.70 to 5.00 depending on what it is... the way I eat... one simple lunch is S$40 or more. Dinner is about $50 dollar. One diet coke is S$5.00 to S$6.50 for a 365ml. One coffee the side of a cuppuchino like a tiny cup..S$6.00. Crepes is like S$14- 17 for one comapre here the best I eat is like S$7.00 heheh.. And things are all very pricey so you earn more there but the standard of living is really really high. heh Told some of my friend if want to go holiday in Paris...whatever they pay for a return ticket by A380, better save 3 times that amount for food. But is it worth it? YES!!!... I want to go back there again and not for business. Just go with my tripod, camera and my favorite lens and just shoot. London was more IN YOUR FACE...the people. The Asian are the least helpful and socialble...especially mainland ones. Don't want to speak to you to help when you ask for direction..they really will ask you to talk to their hand. The France though the butt of all joke of their rude crude nature... they are some of the nicest more courteous folks I have met.

But damn I want to go take a panorama like yours..It was the best place to do it man... as you see all the things happening around you not just from your vantage point but all about. Now I know why you like to shoot people... they are more fun to shoot then Singaporean heheh... I shot tons of people.

oh faint, 4 am.

time for bed.

oh faint, 4 am.

time for bed.
    hi hi, just back from meeting.

Company I work for we have a WAREHOUSE SALE. also have NorthFace Stuff, winter stuff, lots of travel accessories, luggages, tons of haversacks..etc..... anything you find at THE PLANET TRAVELLER... you can come down to get some bargains!!... 10am to 8pm till sunday.

17 Kaki Bukit Crescent at Technopark 1. Lots of poster at all bustop nearby so should be easy to find.

hi hi everyone

hiya... home
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    hiya... home
    hi hi, tmr need to wake up very early got shoot.....

i going out to sunrise tmr!! have to wake up early too

hi hi, tmr need to wake up very early got shoot.....
    i going out to sunrise tmr!! have to wake up early too
    have fun... I'm going out to take the dog for a walk at the beach....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    have fun... I'm going out to take the dog for a walk at the beach....
    wash the dog!

make your dog pose for you