Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Expose Yourself LXXIV

Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    She is always hanging around me when i'm packing my camera stuff....taken a photo of her just now while packing.

never pack her into your bag also see how she react?

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    never pack her into your bag also see how she react?
    Probably claw her way out thru a new hole....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

oh man... my quick mask tool not working properly.
    i painted my selected area, but after i exit quick mask, it selects the whole picture.

oooo.....
    after i complained here... it worked again.
    lol
    Last edited by mojopy; 14th October 2009 at 09:30 PM.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

O Hai hai....back from shopping spree....

O Hai hai....back from shopping spree....
    buy anything?

another pano..

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    buy anything?
    brought a few things....

another pano..

So contrast....the old building on the left and suddenly all the advert lights on the right....

another pano..

Hey I was there last month!.. Wish I had time like you to shoot that. ONly got like 4 shots and have to move on heheh....

NIce one by the way...
    Last edited by sammy888; 15th October 2009 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Hey I was there last month!.. Wish I had time like you to shoot that. ONly got like 4 shots and have to move on heheh....

NIce one by the way...
    lol, i got time, but nothing to shoot....

went to shoot this morning.....but the place was just overrun by grass cutter......

end up 3 hrs trip in-exchange for 3 normal shots......

So contrast....the old building on the left and suddenly all the advert lights on the right....
    lol yar, the advertisement lights blown out here.. maybe should have stitched an underexposed frame then erase to retain.. but i think i will cry.. stitching takes about 20 minutes..

NIce one by the way...
    thanks sammy.. you were here!

i wasn't around last month lol.. business trip?

i wish i could either have MORE car trails.. or none at all. but boh pianz, i cannot imagine how to stitch multiple car trails together.. and unavoidable at night with necessary longer exposure times..

thanks sammy.. you were here!
    i wasn't around last month lol.. business trip?
    exposure times..
    Ya business trip was with my boss as we walk by on the way to Chinatown soho for some dinner after visiting Selfridge and product spying with our camera hahah.. almost got thrown out as he got carried away shooting some product in the store hahah..Was there more to visit and shop for stuff at Portobello St and some of the upmarket shopping district

Ya without a tripod and just walking by... just past the Micheal Jackson broadway show or something heh. There was a big crowd that night I was there as I think Liverpool thrash who was that team now... slip my mind. Anyway...all the pubs were crowded. I was in London for only 3 days. then it was back to Paris. SHot like 10K photos but have yet to finish editing heheh.. but alot were bad shots.. my bosses, walk like soldiers and they are alittle older then me. IF I stop too long, they are missing from sight.. only stop when we are looking at shops that we want to discuss business. Good news is..things are ABIT cheaper then in Paris.. wah. Standard of living really high there.

Well if I get to go again...maybe I should arrange to take a week extra there on my own heh.

There are alot of happening chicks around that place you shot sitting about chatting and making sexy fools of themselves heheheh..
    Last edited by sammy888; 15th October 2009 at 02:01 AM.

O HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya business trip was with my boss as we walk by on the way to Chinatown soho for some dinner after visiting Selfridge and product spying with our camera hahah.. almost got thrown out as he got carried away shooting some product in the store hahah..Was there more to visit and shop for stuff at Portobello St and some of the upmarket shopping district

Ya without a tripod and just walking by... just past the Micheal Jackson broadway show or something heh. There was a big crowd that night I was there as I think Liverpool thrash who was that team now... slip my mind. Anyway...all the pubs were crowded. I was in London for only 3 days. then it was back to Paris. SHot like 10K photos but have yet to finish editing heheh.. but alot were bad shots.. my bosses, walk like soldiers and they are alittle older then me. IF I stop too long, they are missing from sight.. only stop when we are looking at shops that we want to discuss business. Good news is..things are ABIT cheaper then in Paris.. wah. Standard of living really high there.

Well if I get to go again...maybe I should arrange to take a week extra there on my own heh.

There are alot of happening chicks around that place you shot sitting about chatting and making sexy fools of themselves heheheh..
    lol selfridge.

i bet you went to 4 seasons for dinner! everyone seems to go there.

yes, paris is more expensive than london. it strikes you as amazing, seeing how london is already quite expensive.

picadilly circus got chicks doing that? lol, i never bother to see.. in general i tend to tune people out.

O HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hai hai

[10/15/09 6:13:58 PM] pancakegoat: your mouth very win
    [10/15/09 6:14:01 PM] pancakegoat: full of chocolate
    [10/15/09 6:14:04 PM] pancakegoat: look like monster

chocolate mousse om nom nom nom

another pano..

I was there last year... October too!

You are most wonderful
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

LONDON CALLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

zzz

lol selfridge.

i bet you went to 4 seasons for dinner! everyone seems to go there.

yes, paris is more expensive than london. it strikes you as amazing, seeing how london is already quite expensive.

picadilly circus got chicks doing that? lol, i never bother to see.. in general i tend to tune people out.

Nah... Chinatown !!! My boss was in need of Asian. I am fine to eat anywhere I go no need Asia. I asked him before the trip if he is those that can go any countries eating what the nationality eats.. he said.. yes. not a problem. Wah 2 week in europe I can count how many French food I eat or in London on my hand!!!. Keep scouting for Jap, Korea, Chinese..etc. *headache* I want to eat as much their stuff! hehe so late night I sneak out to eat.. I love Paris for their Crepes!!!... So simple but yet.. wah. Expensive is right... bloody chinese chap chai here in Singapore you point, point, point and ask for rice you pay $3.50 or 4.00 There...bloody hell some of the chinese store ..they weigh... every 100gm is like EURO 2.70 to 5.00 depending on what it is... the way I eat... one simple lunch is S$40 or more. Dinner is about $50 dollar. One diet coke is S$5.00 to S$6.50 for a 365ml. One coffee the side of a cuppuchino like a tiny cup..S$6.00. Crepes is like S$14- 17 for one comapre here the best I eat is like S$7.00 heheh.. And things are all very pricey so you earn more there but the standard of living is really really high. heh Told some of my friend if want to go holiday in Paris...whatever they pay for a return ticket by A380, better save 3 times that amount for food. But is it worth it? YES!!!... I want to go back there again and not for business. Just go with my tripod, camera and my favorite lens and just shoot. London was more IN YOUR FACE...the people. The Asian are the least helpful and socialble...especially mainland ones. Don't want to speak to you to help when you ask for direction..they really will ask you to talk to their hand. The France though the butt of all joke of their rude crude nature... they are some of the nicest more courteous folks I have met.

But damn I want to go take a panorama like yours..It was the best place to do it man... as you see all the things happening around you not just from your vantage point but all about. Now I know why you like to shoot people... they are more fun to shoot then Singaporean heheh... I shot tons of people.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast