Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1003

Thread: Expose Yourself LXXIV

  1. #41
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    She didn't have mozzie or leech bites to show?
    The place i go no leeches.......and mozzie seldom bite me anymore.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The place i go no leeches.......and mozzie seldom bite me anymore.
    Because you smell like cat?

  3. #43
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Because you smell like cat?
    Because i stink.

  4. #44

  5. #45
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    I also got things to sell.......collect dust for some long.....but super lazy to do it.....

    Things include......
    Nikon 18-200VR..... i change to FX liao
    Nikon AFD50mmf1.4....... i got 50mmf1.2
    Nikon AFD24-50mm........ prefer to use 20mm and 50mm prime lens
    Tokina 500mmf/8 Mirror lens........ i got a Nikon version......

  6. #46

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    hi hi all

    I'm home......tonight need to pack bag for my trip....
    hihi ... hv a gd trip...

  7. #47

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Things include......
    Nikon 18-200VR..... i change to FX liao
    Nikon AFD50mmf1.4....... i got 50mmf1.2
    Nikon AFD24-50mm........ prefer to use 20mm and 50mm prime lens
    Tokina 500mmf/8 Mirror lens........ i got a Nikon version......
    i help you shoot photo and post SSS for you

  8. #48
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Actually those who are very keen in nature macro photography, maybe can tag along with me to shoot. But of course proper gears is a must.......and when i shoot.....i mean shoot......not going to look see look see or strolling.....

    Tainted had followed me before, not that tough rite.
    No sir not tough
    Enjoyable lessons in a really enjoyable interactive classroom.
    I planning to return and search for those strange beetles haha.

    I still remember shooting the caterpillar so fun
    Last edited by tainted; 1st September 2009 at 11:19 PM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    No sir not tough
    Enjoyable lessons in a really enjoyable interactive classroom.
    I planning to return and search for those strange beetles haha.
    And this spider actually made our tainted jump.


  10. #50
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    eh so big la the spider haha.
    As big as my palm.
    Poke poke wanted him to come lower on the tree.
    So scared he jump on me later haha

  11. #51
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i help you shoot photo and post SSS for you
    maybe i do this.....

    Lens for sale, rabbit not included
    Last edited by Leong23; 1st September 2009 at 11:24 PM.

  12. #52
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    eh so big la the spider haha.
    As big as my palm.
    Poke poke wanted him to come lower on the tree.
    So scared he jump on me later haha
    Actually found one new place, very interesting, but need to walk damn far......walk until next day i backache...............will go again when i back from my holiday.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    maybe i do this.....

    Lens for sale, rabbit not included

  14. #54
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Actually found one new place, very interesting, but need to walk damn far......walk until next day i backache...............will go again when i back from my holiday.
    new place?
    was it in the location you took me to last time?
    can find what there de?

  15. #55
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I also got things to sell.......collect dust for some long.....but super lazy to do it.....
    Nikon AFD50mmf1.4....... i got 50mmf1.2

  16. #56
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    new place?
    was it in the location you took me to last time?
    can find what there de?
    The place need to walk very the far.....that why not much ppls go.....can find alot of frog.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    BUY! BUY! BUY!

  18. #58
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    you interested?

  19. #59
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Tempted but see how first

  20. #60
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Tempted but see how first
    lol.........take you time lah, not rushing to sell.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •