Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Uniquely CS... Ppl like to hear nice things even thou comments welcome written...

Default Re: Uniquely CS... Ppl like to hear nice things even thou comments welcome written...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i'm just bringing it to public...

anyway, i don't use this kinda 'style' to do critique... if you've noticed, unless the person turn hostile...

You give pretty good comments actually. Sometimes still got pictures to support

Default Re: Uniquely CS... Ppl like to hear nice things even thou comments welcome written...

So unique n true ...

After a short hiatus, came back... still the same...

Probably we should have a thread sticky up there to warn members not to give negative feedback about pictures no matter how they feel.

Or maybe even have a thread to name them so that members can just skip commenting...

Upon some consideration... this is YOUR forum... wanna advice us (mods) how to go about moderating (your) gallery section?

This will be good for reference.

Just curious.. is the below comment is consider rude, so much as to trigger a strong reaction?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...99&postcount=4

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Just curious.. is the below comment is consider rude, so much as to trigger a strong reaction?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...99&postcount=4
    nothing wrong actually, as usual... the butter effect.

some ppl who post pic expect that ppl see their join date which is duh last year, or simply have telepathy to know its his 1st shoot... and without even explaining their shots, ppl ask and they deem it negative... thats uniquely CS... probably brought forward by donut leftovers.

thats y in critique corner, i will make sure there is certain things that are explained about the shots before its allowed for comments. if you want C&C, u better explain... dun expect ppl spoonfeed still must feed the ego.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    give option when starting thread

option called: NICE COMMENTS FILTER

then anything and everything posted in the thread automatically becomes post that says "very nice pictures! " tada, problem solved.

pls make me special member to recognise my wonderful workable suggestion. like that the people who give not so good comments won't bother to comment.. those who anyhow give thumbs up will not mind posting..
    haha! that's kewl! i suggest for people who does'nt want to see bad comments on their post to state it at the very start of the thread... "no bad comments, please."
    Why so serious... Son?

Another thread MIA.... Uniquely CS too?

nothing wrong actually, as usual... the butter effect.

i don't like this comment sob..........

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Another thread MIA.... Uniquely CS too?
    Another Uniquely CS...

Mod like me will undelete and lock it for everyone to see... please learn from it... critique and attitude assessment.

Maybe i should sticky it.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567