Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniquely CS... Ppl like to hear nice things even thou comments welcome written...

Default Re: Uniquely CS... Ppl like to hear nice things even thou comments welcome written...

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Other galleries are like fairytale.......most the comments are too good to be true.......

anything goes!

all lovely!

aiya, P&P, most of the comments also happy family comments..

people always say overseas forums more cordial, yes, they are very polite, but people also point out mistake, etc.. we should ask some of the members who get very good comments in cs but go to places like FM and get less positive comments

Default Re: Uniquely CS... Ppl like to hear nice things even thou comments welcome written...

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    can mods give each other infractions?
    can... u join us lah... i give u 2 red ang pows.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

can mods give each other infractions?
    Hmmm... lemme test on DCA...

我很喜欢 CS KOPITIAM.

all the beer aunties also

i am sure got a lot of uncles with beer belly.... but.....

which one is beer aunty?

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Night86mare is only one of a few who is still passionate in posting all his photo and giving comments to inspire others.
    i just don't know how to keep my mouth shut la

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Tested.

Cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    can... u join us lah... i give u 2 red ang pows.
    自相残杀!!! 

Tested.

Cannot.
    Ur Force is weakening...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i am sure got a lot of uncles with beer belly.... but.....

which one is beer aunty?
    she is hiding behind her lenscaps.

i just don't know how to keep my mouth shut la
    Let the fingers do the talking dah...

i think i'll rename my fingers' name as ChopSticks.

i'm promoting, say what u feel about the picture campaign... no restrictions, but no below the belt...

if i dun take the step, who will?
    lol, shall i start post some for you
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    lol, shall i start post some for you
    Onz... u post we comment.

depends lah... i sometimes wonder if ppl are waiting for someone to start commenting else will give generic nice pics... cos when i start commenting, i notice ppl will start posting how they feel...

is that so?

Cause if the poster buay song and wanna flip table, the rest will have the assurance that they can stand behind you and let you handle the rage

anything goes!

all lovely!

aiya, P&P, most of the comments also happy family comments..

people always say overseas forums more cordial, yes, they are very polite, but people also point out mistake, etc.. we should ask some of the members who get very good comments in cs but go to places like FM and get less positive comments
    not many is ok with points exchanges, even friends cant do that and start gossiping behind backs.

Just like i have said, not many people are good at words when they want to comments or some just want to express their liking to the photos and just say "nice" or what.

Be it neg or positive, it really up for one to take.

Onz... u post we comment.
    ok, post where? here?

but my pics CMI leh LOL

Need write up?

I post your portrait!

not many is ok with points exchanges, even friends cant do that and start gossiping behind backs.

Just like i have said, not many people are good at words when they want to comments or some just want to express their liking to the photos and just say "nice" or what.

Be it neg or positive, it really up for one to take.
    i think friends can be less honest with each other sometimes, cos see people irl mar..

unless the friend ask for specific critique, i also wont give the whole long story unless it is something that is very outstanding. after all, sometimes it is to do with approach..

lock all of those people who don't like comments in a room with deadpoet and a pile of their works

they will be chained to a wall and their ears forced open, their eyes forced open.. while he tells them to trash their pictures, etc

after that, any comment also nice.

i think friends can be less honest with each other sometimes, cos see people irl mar..

unless the friend ask for specific critique, i also wont give the whole long story unless it is something that is very outstanding. after all, sometimes it is to do with approach..
    what is irl???

only for the like-minds, same for the others too. But not at the backs, at least for me.

what is irl???

only for the like-minds, same for the others too. But not at the backs, at least for me.
    in real life.

i have to admit i also have double standards sometimes.

lock all of those people who don't like comments in a room with deadpoet and a pile of their works

they will be chained to a wall and their ears forced open, their eyes forced open.. while he tells them to trash their pictures, etc

after that, any comment also nice.
    As for DP you have mention, his comments dun really help too (IMO) It more like brushing his own ego.

It just how i feel, as for his work, it's not for me for sure

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast