Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

  1. #1
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?
    Quite a Famous game in arcade.

    Here is some of my car infomation:
    700HP
    Subaru WRX STI (i think)
    800+ millage.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  2. #2

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    i just started on the game.. Mine is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX MR GSR. 360 BHP with 24 Km on the clock.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    alot of kids playing... waste money leh... 1 round how much ar? 1 card how much ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    alot of kids playing... waste money leh... 1 round how much ar? 1 card how much ar?
    1 round is 80 cents to a dollar.

    1 card is 3-4 credit. so its around 4 dollars?

    Kids got nothing better to do mah..haha
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  5. #5
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    i just started on the game.. Mine is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX MR GSR. 360 BHP with 24 Km on the clock.
    next time we meet up and play together ok? haha.

    i also looking for a friend to play with me. Everytime go alone so boring.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    jio jeanie along. she drives a GTR.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    1 round is 80 cents to a dollar.

    1 card is 3-4 credit. so its around 4 dollars?

    Kids got nothing better to do mah..haha
    Dunno where the kids get all the money from. Round after round after round. Stand there for 1 hr also no chance to play. Can only play during school hours. Arcade empty!

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    next time we meet up and play together ok? haha.

    i also looking for a friend to play with me. Everytime go alone so boring.
    your car 700+ horsepower.. mine only lightly tuned. Sure smell no dust one.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  8. #8
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Dunno where the kids get all the money from. Round after round after round. Stand there for 1 hr also no chance to play. Can only play during school hours. Arcade empty!



    your car 700+ horsepower.. mine only lightly tuned. Sure smell no dust one.
    i bring you to one arcade. On saturday or friday evening.
    No body one!

    That arcade got more than 15 machines.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  9. #9
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    jio jeanie along. she drives a GTR.
    Who is she?
    Ask her to join thread?
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  10. #10

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Hmm drive Evo IV with 700 bhp that was tune 2 haha long time didnt play already thats y didnt upgrade or update.
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

  11. #11
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    Hmm drive Evo IV with 700 bhp that was tune 2 haha long time didnt play already thats y didnt upgrade or update.
    I think they allow you to update the card to the lastest.
    With 2-3 dollars
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  12. #12

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Ya i knw can update but lazy to do that lol especially so many kids around lol
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

  13. #13
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    Ya i knw can update but lazy to do that lol especially so many kids around lol
    Go with me la? haha...
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  14. #14

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    i bring you to one arcade. On saturday or friday evening.
    No body one!

    That arcade got more than 15 machines.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    Go with me la? haha...
    must organise outing already..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  15. #15
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    must organise outing already..
    we can organise within this thread.

    Because the gathering and outing folder is only for photography related one.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  16. #16
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Hello guys!

    Went to kallang today! I think a few machines removed..left around 10? i think..
    Today played for 1 hour? From 800km to 985km. WOW. haha.

    Anyway , i am planing a outing.

    Anyone interested?
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  17. #17

    Default Re: Any Maximum Tune 3 Players Here?

    Lol m too old for Arcade games already haha

    Later pple called me Uncle ler lol
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •