Thread: Safrotto bags?

Default Safrotto bags?

Any fellow CSers using the camera bag brand Safrotto? Did some research and it seems to be a clone of Domke bags.... Thinking of looking at brands outside of LowePro.

I'm currently looking at the Safrotto L300 (a F3 clone), going for $60+. Any reviews of this bag?
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

Default Re: Safrotto bags?

Very good value for money. I've been using the brand for the past 5 years. The intial ones were not of good quality, but they do improve with each successive generation. The latest ones are really good quality.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    Very good value for money. I've been using the brand for the past 5 years. The intial ones were not of good quality, but they do improve with each successive generation. The latest ones are really good quality.
    Good to hear that.
    Which shop did you get yours from? Any other places other than Penisula?
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

if looking outside of Lowepro, can try Tamrac or Tenba. They make pretty good shoulder bags.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.