Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Hi New guy join the club here

  1. #1

    Smile Hi New guy join the club here

    Hi There

    Im new with Photography ,
    This Club Is Amazing , have lots of very use full stuff,
    so many i do even know where to start first ^_^

    Is there any one out there who know how where to get An IR filter ?
    for my canon 450D
    and how much usually does it cost?

    i've got the camera from IT Show at Suntec , even tough i hate it because it giving me some defect i still use it often ^_^ ,im a smooth handler but like the first 3 months some thing inside of it doesn't seams to shut properly when ever i took a shots,got it services then.

    and now the lenses auto focus is spoils
    still have warranty but i wonder is this kind of Type easily spoils, or is it just my luck i got a defect cam )

    just wanna say this is a great club to join

    Regards
    hendro__________

  2. #2
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Hi spacemak3rs,

    First of all, welcome to ClubSNAP. For price list of filters and shops, please refer to ClubSNAP's filter price guide. You can also visit the Price Guides subforum for more info on other items and locations of the shops.

    As for the quality of Canon's stuffs.... erm.... erm............................................... .................................................. ................. think I shall not comment.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Also, be aware that you buy a filter for your lenses, not the camera. So make sure you get a filter with the right thread size for your lens.
    Alpha

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Hi spacemak3rs
    welcome to the big family of photography


  5. #5

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Welcome to Clubsnap.

    For your camera... no comment also =P

    Hope you learn lots and enjoy shooting!

  6. #6
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    A very warm welcome to you!

  7. #7
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,390

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Welcome on board.
    For your equipment trouble you might want to go to CSC. Without further details one cannot comment on the defects you encounter. Just recently there were 2 threads were people where asking about auto focus issues. Get your gear working instead of hating your tools.
    EOS

  8. #8

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Hello hello..

    maybe u can start with this.. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544

  9. #9
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Hi spacemak3rs,

    welcome to CS.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #10

    Default

    Hello spacemak3rs..!!!

    Welcome to CS..!!!
    There are many information in CS... just remember to do a search or google.
    They are your friends too...

    But just beware of BBB...

  11. #11

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Hello spacemak3rs..!!!

    Welcome to CS..!!!
    There are many information in CS... just remember to do a search or google.
    They are your friends too...

    But just beware of BBB...

  12. #12
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    hello...welcome.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  13. #13
    Senior Member jtsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    2,081

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Welcome to CS!

  14. #14
    Member Ninestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Hi, Welcome to CS !!!
    Nikon D90|N35mm f1.8G
    N12-24 f4|T90mm f2.8|T180mm f3.5

  15. #15
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Welcome to CS!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #16
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    welcome to the club Hendro,

    regarding the question for the IR filter,

    you can get them at cathay, they carry a few brands as they can afford to stock up (due to relatively high price of the filter and lack of sales).

    there are B+W, Hoya, so take your pick for brands.

    If in doubt if there's any stock, call up cathay photo (number available @ consumer corner sticky and certain price guides in price guide sub-forum),

    and ask for florence (ic for filters), and if you do get the filter,

    you can PM me so i can update the filters price guides.
    Pentax K-x

  17. #17

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Duck View Post
    Hello spacemak3rs..!!!

    Welcome to CS..!!!
    There are many information in CS... just remember to do a search or google.
    They are your friends too...

    But just beware of BBB...
    hi there
    thanks for the warm welcom ,
    whats a BBB?

    ^_^
    Warm regards
    Hendro ______________

  18. #18

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    Hi spacemak3rs,

    First of all, welcome to ClubSNAP. For price list of filters and shops, please refer to ClubSNAP's filter price guide. You can also visit the Price Guides subforum for more info on other items and locations of the shops.

    As for the quality of Canon's stuffs.... erm.... erm............................................... .................................................. ................. think I shall not comment.
    Hi
    Thanks For the Info

    ^_^
    Warm regards
    Hendro ______________

  19. #19

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Welcome on board.
    For your equipment trouble you might want to go to CSC. Without further details one cannot comment on the defects you encounter. Just recently there were 2 threads were people where asking about auto focus issues. Get your gear working instead of hating your tools.
    Hi
    Yeah will do that ,
    im loving the camera , but i guess i'm just disappointed easily ^_^
    Warm regards
    Hendro ______________

  20. #20

    Default Re: Hi New guy join the club here

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomographer View Post
    welcome to the club Hendro,

    regarding the question for the IR filter,

    you can get them at cathay, they carry a few brands as they can afford to stock up (due to relatively high price of the filter and lack of sales).

    there are B+W, Hoya, so take your pick for brands.

    If in doubt if there's any stock, call up cathay photo (number available @ consumer corner sticky and certain price guides in price guide sub-forum),

    and ask for florence (ic for filters), and if you do get the filter,

    you can PM me so i can update the filters price guides.
    Hi Hi
    Thank You
    Will be sure to check at cathay this week end

    Thanks For warm welcome and info
    ^_^
    Warm regards
    Hendro ______________

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •