Canon Photo Marathon Singapore 2009
10 OCT 2009 ( Saturday )
1: Jimmy81 (Registered)
2. lkkang (Registered ).. hope the judge not so kelong again.
3. Royaux (Registered)
4. zaxh81 (Registered)
5. pauche (Registering soon )
6. part0 (Done)
7. Simpleliving (Registered)
8. kuantoh (Registered)
9. zh3ng (Registered)
10. Benosaurous (Registered) strobist get ready! dont waste time walk this time
11. Nirenj (registered)
12. PC Kee (Registered)
13. Redsun (Registered)
14. Ambious (Registered) First year joining.. 多多执教
15. Agent038 (Registered) Sure rain on that day, pls bring umbrella
16. juste_millieu (Registered)
17. Rainwhisper (Registered)
18. Mapper48 (Registered) - me too, first year joining
Bring back some memories...
Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800
There is a postpone in date for the SAM ( Singapore Arts Museum ) workshop. It seems that several APEC dignitaries will be coming down to SAM to open 2 exhibitions in November, and this might include 1 if not 2, very high-level government officials.
There are 2 possible dates now:
1. End 2009 /Beginning of 2010 ( during festive period )
2. 6/7 March 2010 ( more time for us )
we will discuss details on this exhibition on a separate timing...
Istana Visitation Outing
Venue: Istana at Orchard Road
Time: 08.30AM - 06.00PM
Highligh: Birds specially brought in from the Jurong Bird Park.
Entry Fee: Singaporeans and permanent residents enter for free, while others will have to pay the $1 entry fee.
For another $2, all visitors can tour selected function rooms in the Istana building.
Proceeds from the fees and sale of souvenirs will be donated to charity.
(1) Nirenj (Afternoon)
surprisingly, long weekend but no outings!
Ah Hee ish dream cum true
omg! how cum i didn't saw Winnie..
This is an electronic post which requires no signature.
Goot Morleng Butties!